Hacking OTP2SD by dimok

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
Hehe, so clueless :).

Anyway if you guys also want to have everything dumped on your console than you should also dump the seeprom. I added a dumper for it a few days ago. I am just too lazy to create new threads on gbatemp.
https://github.com/dimok789/seeprom2sd/releases/tag/v1.0
Dimok, you sir are a god amongst men. Can I ask what the purpose of dumping the seeprom would be exactly?

I'm running redNAND and have all 3 flash partitions backed up as well as my otp.bin. Do I need to bother with this or is it just for devs?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can see dimok's getting a lot of dumpers out, as well as crediar :P
Although, they don't mention how much space do we need in the SD card for each one of them.
SEEPROM2SD requires 512kB according to a post in the SEEPROM2SD thread and OTP2SD requires only 1kB, but FT2SD and FSDumper do not mention how much space available we need.

Does anyone know how much space the SD must have in order for FT2SD and FSDumper to work properly?
And how big are the dumped files?

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Something around 7gigs for slc/mlc and disc is obviously dependant on game.. (figures came from dimok) i couldnt comment upon crediars tool but i would imagine they are the same..

but it really is dependant on what you have on your nand..doesnt it !

Last edited by pwsincd,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
Something around 7gigs for slc/mlc and disc is obviously dependant on game.. (figures came from dimok) i couldnt comment upon crediars tool but i would imagine they are the same..

but it really is dependant on what you have on your nand..doesnt it !
I was under the impression that having stuff installed on your nand has no effect on dump size or time as it dumps every block whether its got data on it or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum