Tutorial  Updated

OTP Guide

Full Guide Release!

https://plailect.github.io/OTP/

All regions now supported!

If you appreciate this guide and the work I put into maintaining it, I accept donations through both Bitcoin and PayPal.

If you felt like the guide helped you out then I'd really appreciate it! If I get enough I may buy a 2DS for testing hardware stuff so I don't break another N3DS.

If the guide didn't help you out then I'm really sorry about that :(

Last edited by Plailect,

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't really see it mentioned, I know the end result you need to use aureinand to boot a9hx, but I currently use gateway, is it safe to do this while using my gateway for emunand or do I have to convert over to aureinand first to perform this? It doesn't mention it anywhere in the guide as a yes or a no.

Plailect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't really see it mentioned, I know the end result you need to use aureinand to boot a9hx, but I currently use gateway, is it safe to do this while using my gateway for emunand or do I have to convert over to aureinand first to perform this? It doesn't mention it anywhere in the guide as a yes or a no.
This is to get the OTP which is required to use the arm9loaderhax version of AuReiNand. I do not know if gateway emunand will work because I do not own one.

Mistie

Legit Furry Trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
photo_2016-02-28_11-36-26.jpg

Yeah downgrade worked! Got my OTP! Wootwoot woot! Now for arm9loaderhax

Townsperson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Browserhax is more convenient than injecting fbi to install the hb launcher cia.

Better than injecting FBI is to just install the NAND version of DevMenu from that ISO site. Doesn't get deleted on format, so you never have to worry about not having a CIA installer.

I mention this solely for the "Install CIA installer" part of this guide.

Last edited by Townsperson,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
The guide says on Section II, step 9. that if my theme changed on sysNAND, I must use TinyFormat again. But where? On sysNAND or on emuNAND?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well Charlie Sheen has tiger blood....