Tutorial  Updated

OTP Guide

Full Guide Release!

https://plailect.github.io/OTP/

All regions now supported!

If you appreciate this guide and the work I put into maintaining it, I accept donations through both Bitcoin and PayPal.

If you felt like the guide helped you out then I'd really appreciate it! If I get enough I may buy a 2DS for testing hardware stuff so I don't break another N3DS.

If the guide didn't help you out then I'm really sorry about that :(

Last edited by Plailect,
D

Deleted User

Well, I had someone bring me a console that dumped OTP successfully, but apparently they didn't enable wifi from the bricked emunand so its stuck on disabled since it expects the switch.

I'm assuming I probably should hardmod this console as there's no way to get to decrypt9 via CN/OOT @ 2.1?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Wooh! Success!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Got OTP!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Should I go back to 9.2 sysNAND now?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hey, is it worth it to go for this for Gateway users? Sorry for asking like this btw..
nope not much help for GW users, if your happy with gateway and menuhax then just stick with that, only worry about OTP if/when something comes out for it you would actually really want to use

Reactions: KJ1

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
nope not much help for GW users, if your happy with gateway and menuhax then just stick with that, only worry about OTP if/when something comes out for it you would actually really want to use
Okay! Thanks for replying! But, what are some of the benefits of having it currently? :D

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Check the FAQ on the site.
Ya, I checked and I really liked Downgrade without hardmod in case you brick, but, what to do once you get OTP? Can ya enlighten me please? :D

you save a few seconds booting into CFW, its more stable and you get to be on the bleeding edge of public exploits

but more importantly you get to see a 2.1 n3DS like........:O:huh:.......:unsure:
Lol okay, haha... :lol:

D

Deleted User

You know I'm wondering, would it be possible to grab ARM11 from say OOT and possible ARM9 to run decrypt9 (Have one unit brought to me that managed to get OTP, but wifi is disabled)

Plailect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: SomeGamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....