Resident Black Militant
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
After noticing the recent reports of errors found in the wii and ds release lists, I got to thinking maybe I should check any lists I had on hand for similar mistakes. Boy did I find a doozy. While looking over Santa's good/naughty list I came to #140536345 -- Jacob Terrence Smith of Durham, North Carolina born June 15th 1988 at 12:08pm (Naughty). The next entry, #140536346 -- Jacob Terrence Smith, of Bruges, Belgium born September 19th 1988 at 5:08pm (Good). I think everyone can plainly see the glaring mistake now: Where is Jacob Terrence Smith of Melbourne born August 8th 1988 at 3:12am. Yep, it seems the bearded fuck skipped him and fucked the list up. Seeing as he and misses are off on vacation there's simply no telling when this will get fixed. Even worst, once they return it could take years to correct; seeing as the lists contains literally millions of names. I'm sorry to say but we might not see another Christmas for a good 12 or 13 years, while this is sorted.

In other news: I found an old assignment from first grade. I was asked to make a list of my 5 favorite foods. It appears as follows

#0001 -- Chili
#0002 -- Roast Beef
#0003 -- Pasta
#0004 -- Hot Dog
#0005 -- Spaghetti

I really dropped the ball on this one. “#0005 – Spaghetti” is a pasta... fuck me. Sorry Ms. Robinson, if your reading this then here you go:

#0001 -- Chili
#0002 -- Roast Beef
#0003 -- Pasta
#0004 -- Hot Dog
#XXXX -- Spaghetti (nuked)
#0005 -- Chicken

S

ScuberSteve

DOUBLE POST.
BURN IT WITH FIRE AND HOLY WATER.
BUT NOT AT THE SAME TIME.

Site & Scene News