Gaming original wii games

drgnhilord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
should i be able to play my original wii games after softmoding? if so i cant it gives me an error has ocured. i have a 4.1U lu64
this is whats on my wii so far.
cIOS38 rev 17
preloader 0.29
latest ios 53
cios_mload_source_install_3.2
Hermes' Ios222/223
i have searched google and cant find any thing on it

drgnhilord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have wiiflow and usbloader gx an neither one will load them. they ask me if i want to copy to hdd. but wont load game just resets wii and give me the error

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
drgnhilord said:
i have wiiflow and usbloader gx an neither one will load them. they ask me if i want to copy to hdd. but wont load game just resets wii and give me the error
USB Loader GX has an option to load a game on disc. If you can't find it, search for it. If you still can't find it, get Neogamma R8 RC1 and use it to load the games.

drgnhilord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah neogamma gave me a 1139 error for links crossbow .and a code dump for wii sports. the thing is this drive worked fine before i sent it out to get my nand flashed . so i guess im gonna check and make sure the cables are in right.if they are then the guy gave me a bad rom will post back when i figure it out thanks for ur help.

drgnhilord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like my dvd drive cable got pinched in the process of being fixed . got it to work but need to buy another strap. can some one point me to where i can buy one thanks

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This place seems to be legit; it's PayPal verified:https://www.vgcrepairs.biz/zen_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_17&products_id=138

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.