Hacking Original IOS files

stayingarmed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the files can't be posted here, but is there somewhere I can find all the original/trucha signed IOS files that are replaced by the CIOSCORP pack?

I have all the CIOS files so I just need to find the originals in case I need to ever remove the CIOS files and go back to normal. (don't ask why, I don't know that I will ever NEED to, but I would like to have the files regardless)

I know I could use the ios downgrader or upgrade the system but I would rather just have a folder containing wads of all the original IOS files.

Thanks a million guys for all your help!

stayingarmed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep, got what I needed.

Can the wads be named whatever you want or do they need to retain the file names? I'm assuming they can be named whatever, but you never can be too safe.

EDIT: Yeah, I got the files from wiiblaster but it has ios 15 (which isn't needed since it wasn't replaced by a cios) and is missing IOS 9.

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to FTP to the nintendo servers and download the versions we want? I know I had the link for some version of the menu from Djtaz FAQ on gamma loader....but I would like to be able to choose which version I download

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse