QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Had my R4 for ages now and no problems with the spring for me..... Just get a big ass microSD and stick loads of games on it and don't keep fucing about taking it out every five minutes to change the games.

Congratulations on your fine choice of purchase, and thanks for sharing the news.

If you could just now keep us updated every time you eat/drink/take a shit we'll all be that much happierÂ
rofl2.gif
 j/k

Lol it's like.. the 5th time I laugh when people laugh at me O.o

P.S.
I just ate spaghetti and drank some cola , My stomach feels like i'm soon gonna take a shit.

"Quote : Does anyone know where you can purchase a 2nd generation r4? thanks

oops sorry for hijacking your thread fox "

.... I HATE JOUUU YOU HICK-JAK ME !!! I BAN YOU!!!

... Did you just serously say that? I don't give a shit ... Anyway you can get one on Deal Extreme.. I think

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
Had my R4 for ages now and no problems with the spring for me..... Just get a big ass microSD and stick loads of games on it and don't keep fucing about taking it out every five minutes to change the games.

Congratulations on your fine choice of purchase, and thanks for sharing the news.

If you could just now keep us updated every time you eat/drink/take a shit we'll all be that much happierÂ
rofl2.gif
 j/k

P.S.
I just ate spaghetti and drank some cola , My stomach feels like i'm soon gonna take a shit.

... Did you just serously say that? I don't give a shit ... Anyway you can get one on Deal Extreme.. I think

STOP WITH THE FUCKING caps....

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland

rofl2.gif
 j/k

P.S.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING caps....

I hate caps too.. But it's usually just because .. to show how un-serious I am... Or I want to act newbish.. >.>

Sailor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard anyone sound like a giddy schoolgirl when buying something... Then again, I'll be one when I pick up Guitar Hero 3
tongue.gif

Good stuff. R4 is a great card, I'm very pleased with mine (got a 1st gen one, zero spring issues)

I don't know if I got 1st gen. O.o
If you got it from DX its going to be a 1st gen.

Nope..that's incorrect. I spoke with a DX Rep. and they said they've had the new 2nd gen batches. No spring, black cartridge.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dry.gif
Gameyeeeah is selling the 2ND Gen R4s.. The ones without the springs... I can confirm this. I got the springless one not too long ago from them..

As for DX... I don't know.

Sailor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dry.gif
Gameyeeeah is selling the 2ND Gen R4s.. The ones without the springs... I can confirm this. I got the springless one not too long ago from them..

As for DX... I don't know.

Agh, I just said they did above you xD
I guess no one believes, but I'll be sure when I get mine Friday. The DX Rep said they have it and are selling it though
wink2.gif

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from DX a little more than 3 weeks ago... and got a 1st gen. But I bought a Chinese version cuz I speak Chinese and English, and it was $2 cheaper at the time.

Oh well I actually like the 1st gen. No need to pull out R4 when taking out microSD, just take it with the r4 still in your DS!

I've been putting it in and taking it out like 20 times, but no problems so far! But twice when I clicked the microSD out, it shot out like 3 feet
laugh.gif

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
h8uthemost : So your saying his sort of a psycho ?
blink.gif
, Well lets hope I got zero spring problems.. I'll be extremely careful like I was on my DS and I hope it won't be damaged..

wii_will_rule : I'm a very careful person when it comes to stuff I paid-money/know-it's-worthy ... And i'm not planning on getting the MicroSD Card ever out , I'll just attach the "Back Tool DS , Wi-fi" thats a program that allows me to connect to the computer and switch files.. It takes more time but it's safer..

thomasroberts6 : Lets hope i'll be lucky as you are..

bfoos : Thanks , And ah.. Really? it's not that big..

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wii_will_rule : I'm a very careful person when it comes to stuff I paid-money/know-it's-worthy ... And i'm not planning on getting the MicroSD Card ever out , I'll just attach the "Back Tool DS , Wi-fi" thats a program that allows me to connect to the computer and switch files.. It takes more time but it's safer..

bfoos : Thanks , And ah.. Really? it's not that big..
It really isn't...at all.

It;s like 200kbs compared to the 50kb you're supposed to have.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I ordered mine 6 days ago , And it said it shipped only 4 days ago.. Took air mail it says 12-18 days until I get it.. But I'm soooooooo bored ... I'm home alone all day.. The max time I can go out is 1 hour and I have to "Guard" the house.. you don't know how boring it is and how I'm annoyed by the fact I got nothing to do >.> I play Game-Cube like.. 1 hour until I get bored.. then I go to the computer.. I play the DS a little once in a while.. Again "Until I get bored" ugh... I should of taken a DHL order .. >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr