XP
Country
United Kingdom

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That and you can make a backup of any game saves that you care about before doing the emunand update.

Hell, you can also make a backup of your emunand and restore it if anything goes wrong with the update.

You people have got to learn that you don't need to be afraid with emunand. The whole damn point of the thing is that anything you screw up, you can un-screw up just as easily.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That and you can make a backup of any game saves that you care about before doing the emunand update.

Hell, you can also make a backup of your emunand and restore it if anything goes wrong with the update.

You people have got to learn that you don't need to be afraid with emunand. The whole damn point of the thing is that anything you screw up, you can un-screw up just as easily.

How exactly do you do that? Do you use the emuNAND9 tool?

Last edited by Damon_girl,

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
and how to get this file?

Right here. Select the first link in "Report" by your region. You'll know if you have the right one if the next page shows the correct region. Download using 3DSNUS by inputting the Title ID and Version into the program and selecting download, then place the extracted .cia into your SD card for installing via a CIA installer. Make sure you install it into the NAND.

Reactions: dimmidice

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
ntr works for me on 10.5 emunand
I needed to get the updated ntr cia

But did you update NATIVE_FIRM (firmware.bin if I remember correctly) to the latest version as well or did you just do a system update on the emunand? Because if not then you are still most likely using 10.2 NATIVE_FIRM even though you are on 10.5 emunand.

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But did you update NATIVE_FIRM (firmware.bin if I remember correctly) to the latest version as well or did you just do a system update on the emunand? Because if not then you are still most likely using 10.2 NATIVE_FIRM even though you are on 10.5 emunand.
i thought all titles are updated when you do a system update in emunand

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
i thought all titles are updated when you do a system update in emunand

They are but most CFW does not load NATIVE_FIRM from the updated titles, instead it loads NATIVE_FIRM from firmware.bin. Thus, if they start checking the NATIVE_FIRM version merely doing a system update in emunand wouldn't be enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom