Gaming [ORAS]Looking for Pokemon hacker

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, not sure if hacker is the right thing to say in this situation, but you get the point. I'm looking for someone who can hack in Pokemon for one favor. I need a perfect IV Ditto for a friend of mine. I got one from another member on this site but I don't want to keep passing it back and forth between my friend and I. Sharing a Ditto is not fun. lol If you think you can help me out with this favor, please post, it would make my friends day.

Have PayPal? I will tip for your service. Thanks again.

Last edited by omgpwn666,

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone, not sure if hacker is the right thing to say in this situation, but you get the point. I'm looking for someone who can hack in Pokemon for one favor. I need a perfect IV Ditto for a friend of mine. I got one from another member on this site but I don't want to keep passing it back and forth between my friend and I. Sharing a Ditto is not fun. lol If you think you can help me out with this favor, please post, it would make my friends day.

I have 5 of those and they are shinny but I can unshiny them if you want,they have morphing and 6IV it's for reproduction no?
So you have two option the first need you to know how to use savedatafilerbut then you need an exploitable fw or the oder is to proceed an exchange I give you the ditto and you give me watever youwant
And yes I have paypal

Reactions: omgpwn666

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just looking for a Ditto for breeding, yes. I do not have a exploitable fw, just looking for a trade so my friend can have one for breeding. Willing to tip a few bucks in exchange, if that's cool with you.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France

So you have two option the first need you to know how to use savedatafilerbut then you need an exploitable fw or the oder is to p
I am just looking for a Ditto for breeding, yes. I do not have a exploitable fw, just looking for a trade so my friend can have one for breeding. Willing to tip a few bucks in exchange, if that's cool with you.
Okay let's change

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That's very nice of you, but I will try to continue this trade with Alkeryn since he messaged me first. But thanks again, very nice of you.
I think offering money for a hacked pokemon that anyone with a hackable console can make in 2 minutes was a mistake, anyone would have done it for free. But that's just me.

Reactions: dimmidice

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not paying him for the Pokemon. Paying him for his time. He went out of his way to even bother doing anything for me. lol[/QUO
I think offering money for a hacked pokemon that anyone with a hackable console can make in 2 minutes was a mistake, anyone would have done it for free. But that's just me.
I would have done it for free but in term of money i'm realy short so I take every thing I can,he purpose so i would not have refuse :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte