Hacking Orange LED not lighting up when charging

Mr.Mysterio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I was playing with my DSL when it was charging.After sometime I turned the system off and left it there to charge.When I came back,I noticed that the LED wasn't lighted.I replugged the charger.The LED blinked for a second and then it didn't light up.I tried again and again with the same results.Anyone know what the problem is ?I don't know whether my DS is charging or not.

EDIT:The power on LED is RED.I forgot to mention that.Sorry.So it cant be fully charged.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Mysterio said:
I was playing with my DSL when it was charging.After sometime I turned the system off and left it there to charge.When I came back,I noticed that the LED wasn't lighted.I replugged the charger.The LED blinked for a second and then it didn't light up.I tried again and again with the same results.Anyone know what the problem is ?I don't know whether my DS is charging or not.

... It means the DS is charged, and cant be charged anymore.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^

I thought it was "Green LED turns yellow/orange"?

Although I do remember a thread saying the green turns to red, that's probably what you're talking about, but

Who knows anymore.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes it can. When you play with the charger on, it charges and uses your electricity at the same time. So it will be charged overtime.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye yeah those are great too