Homebrew Options for FTP

Omegapsy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much as the title states. I'm looking for all the options I have for FTP as ftBrony crashes serving to filezilla on my desktop. What are my other options for FTP on the 3DS? I would like to have a solution I can access from the home menu that doesn't require access to the homebrew launcher

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ftpd/ftBrony and its forks. They're all pretty much the same thing (same sourcecode and all), just with different cosmetic options. I'd imagine you just have something set up wrong. I just use Thunar's built in FTP client. There are CIA versions as well.

Omegapsy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ftpd/ftBrony and its forks. They're all pretty much the same thing (same sourcecode and all), just with different cosmetic options. I'd imagine you just have something set up wrong. I just use Thunar's built in FTP client. There are CIA versions as well.

Got a link?

eskinner3742

GBAtemp Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use ftp-3ds but I think it's dead now. It's just a themed ftbrony though and it's strange. When you run it you go to a folder on your windows type the address shown on your 3ds into the file explorer address bar.\
You have to try a few times (pressing A on 3ds helps I think) but the 3ds sd will show up. when you're done close the window and press B on the 3ds and you should be able to exit.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wish someone would make FTPD for A9LH as a payload. Then include a way to shut down the 3DS from the app itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily