opl games not showing with mc2sio

fatasyboy113

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey everyone could really use some help about to rip my hair out everything is working but my games are not even showing on OPL with the MC2SIO I have tried everything and tried different OPL. folders CD to DVD defrag used USB extreme loader I can't seem to find a solution. thanks.ps I'm using the PNY128GB micro sd card and have it in fat32

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you defragging? The sd card?
Do you have "show games from usb" etc. set on OPL's settings?
You don't see any games on the usb tab?
If you're using isos, they should be in the dvd folder. If you're using extracted files made by USBUtil, then they should be on root iirc.

fatasyboy113

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thx for the reply :) so OPL can pick up games on a USB stick fine and the same when I use the same micro sd card I am using for the MC2ISO with the USB adapter but when i try to use the card nothing and I have gone through all the settings and tried a few other OPLs to no avail still got nothing

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using for the MC2ISO with the USB adapter but when i try to use the card nothing
I'm talking about the MC2SIO with its sd card inserted, its games should appear in the usb tab in OPL if i'm not mistaken.
I'm not sure right now but could you provide links for those OPL would be greatly appreciated and I could try those.
Look through this thread, it mentions which version to use (somewhere)..

stev88982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
theres a special version of opl that works i think a old one with blue screen and the 1st card has to be a official memory card

stev88982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
heres version that works and show games https://www.mediafire.com/folder/mowdqz4nb8x4j/OPL

adding multiple make a folder with iso over 4gb games and put usbutil in your sd card
and lauch usbutil highlight all games from pc folder with games over 4gb like making a folder games over 4gb in pc

and you can just put iso under 4gb in dvd folder you make and you can wath youtube for more help

you just need opl elf and i dont know why new opl versions dont work

my ps2 is fat 50003

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative