Opinions, opinions, opinions...

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by TwinBlades, Mar 21, 2009.

Mar 21, 2009
  1. TwinBlades
    OP

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    Hey guys, I will try to make this short as possible :S. Is there any games that match GTA CHW? I finished the game in 2 days and now I just fool around but its also getting boring T.T. I'm trying Suikoden Tierkreis and its somewhat fun but I hate how you have to walk through every places in a slow pace (no running, walk slowly) and if you get into a blocked area... you go back and look for an entrance (Not what the game is about). Getting off topic there... anyways is there any game where you free roam and do missions as well as intense uses of time? I doubt theres any game that matches GTA CHW but if there is plz suggest. (Basically anything that most of you guys are really into which might make me into it as well) (I've tried World Ends With You and it was awsome but got bored of it =[)

2. lurked

Member lurked GBAtemp Regular

United States
    avalon code is great. you should try it

3. Zane

Member Zane Ace Wizard

Sweden
    Quick note, you actually run all the time in Suikoden. ^^

Just wanted to point that out. Could be worse, you could be stuck walking.

Great game though.

4. TwinBlades
    OP

Korea, South
    Ahh guys sorry for making 2 same topics, I pressed the post button and my internet just stopped there.

5. calebh

Newcomer calebh Member

United States
  6. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    Henry Hatsworth
    Valkyrie Profile
    Avalon Code
    Suikoden
    Enchanted Folk
    Rune Factory 1/2
    Fire Emblem

My favourites. But there is actually a very long list of good DS games. But don't believe all of gamespot's reviews though, they can be biased.

7. TwinBlades
    OP

Korea, South
    Thanks for all of your suggestions [​IMG]. I'm going to try out Avalon Code but is anyone hyped about the new Final Fantasy game coming out the following week? That will be my firs time ever trying out an FF game and only because I'm intrested in that online game play. Wish there were more wifi games for the DS tho.
    Offtopic : I'm wathcing World Classica Baseball right now (Korea vs Vanezuela) GO KOREA 6-0 XD