Homebrew Question openbor switch port for 9.0.0

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it still works.I tested it.I used a single game and it loads.it just doesn't recognize the controls!!!! that's all that needs to be fixed.some ppl say it works in docked mode still on v9

Reactions: Zakie

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outs someone can help me fix this.I'm willing to fix openbor but I need help.I did hours of testing and found out it's only the controls that aren't working.it's probably a simple fix.but I don't know how to decompile and fix a.nro file.I managed to do which most ppl coudnt do with metroid back in oct2018...make a working copy with working saves into a .XCI using XCI BUILDER!! allot of ppl were happy but this is a different kind of animal.I'm not familiar in implementing the controls in openbor. I need some help.I really wanna play this and I don't wanna downgrade just to be able to play this.then I would have to downgrade every 9xx game and who knows if the saves would work ...idk maybe it'll work with sx next release or could be a glitch???

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YOU ARE F******G AWESOME!!!!!!!.I have a question.I wanna learn how to do this myself.how hard was it to do???to fix it and get the controllers working???well I got a treat for all of yall....how bout a updated FULLY functional and loads super fast working version OF GHOSTS 'N DEMONS ONE OF THE BEST GHOST N GOBLINS REMAKES ON OPENBOR!!!I managed to get it working on a newer version because it was made on a 2007 version of openbor so I got it working on any version after 2015 because I wanted to play it on the switch so bad!!! I'm gonna try to get bionic commando rearmed working on switch if possible like streaming it like resident evil 7.....or swap the files using that trick to get games like am2r working just like I did back in oct 2018.nobody believed me I had a working version of it...but I was afraid of Nintendo.I uploaded a xci version of it 2weeks ago but the link was good for only one week.I coudnt believe I got mixed reviews but it got over 3000 hits!!! some ppl were pissed that I released it.I told them if you don't want it don't bother but there's so many metroid fans including myself.im even playing it.I love it.

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks a million!!!I can play ghouls n demons,tmnt, all the double dragons, final fights....etc im gonna have a ball!!! I'm not updating my switch.how hard was it to get the controllers working????I will give a link of a homebrew g 'n d for everyone to enjoy.

RaoTheConqueror

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this post is a month old, but thanks for this. This really helped me to play my Paks on the latest firmware and be able to use the controls. I have the same issue with other homebrew emus as well so I havent been able to use them since the update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I used apollo save tool to activate my ps3 offline so i could play a game that...