Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
I'm talking about the savedata file that has the hax one, like: AQEE_____. You know one you import from powersaves for New 3DS.

Dude, that is the save you need to import .-.

Step 1: Go to smealum's github
Step 2: Check what's the save u need to import
Step 3: Copy the file you need from Yellows8 github and paste it in the PowersaveFolder (Workspace)
Step 4: Restore it to the cartridge using PowerSave
Step 5: Use it in order to get HBL

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
More info, pls Did you install the correct save? Have you try pressing A instead of Start or Start instead of A?

Its all good.i had the wrong save. Lesson of the story? IF YOU INSTALL THE CORRECT SAVE FROM YELLOWS8'S REPO and USE THE LATEST ROPBIN FROM SMEA'S Site it works 100% with a 100% boot rate. GREAT JOB @smealum and Yellows8(No temp account ;-;)

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got a bit of a problem, I tried to copy the latest save for O3DS 11.1.0.34 US but when I go to Powersaves the save does not appear even though it's in the right folder

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so... I followed instructions on this page, and when that didn't work, hunted down a video tutorial. Yet despite following directions exactly, I get as far as the black screen with "The ropbin is ready," during which nothing seems to happen and then I'm booted back to the home menu. I already have homebrew installed, installed the files from the link in the first post, and used the correct save file from the folders (POST5_U_24576_9221.bin for O3DS 11.0.0) but this still keeps happening. I hate to be a noob and ask what is probably something stupid, but I can't figure this out on my own. :/

Tsien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue as Blueleafeon.

I'm running 11.2.0-35U and I used POST5-U_26624_usa_9221.bin.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so... I followed instructions on this page, and when that didn't work, hunted down a video tutorial. Yet despite following directions exactly, I get as far as the black screen with "The ropbin is ready," during which nothing seems to happen and then I'm booted back to the home menu. I already have homebrew installed, installed the files from the link in the first post, and used the correct save file from the folders (POST5_U_24576_9221.bin for O3DS 11.0.0) but this still keeps happening. I hate to be a noob and ask what is probably something stupid, but I can't figure this out on my own. :/

I'm having the same issue as Blueleafeon.

I'm running 11.2.0-35U and I used POST5-U_26624_usa_9221.bin.

I had a similar issue awhile back when I was doing Dsiwarehax downgrade and used Oot3d as my primary exploit, although it might seem unnecessary, try grabbing the boot.3dsx from here (either from the starter kit or just the executable alone) and replace your boot.3dsx and see if it makes a difference.

Tsien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a similar issue awhile back when I was doing Dsiwarehax downgrade and used Oot3d as my primary exploit, although it might seem unnecessary, try grabbing the boot.3dsx from here (either from the starter kit or just the executable alone) and replace your boot.3dsx and see if it makes a difference.

Thank you, but I seem to still have the issue even with the boot.3dsx on the root of the sd card.

Reactions: Posghetti

Tsien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the payload on the root of the sd card? Nothing else I can think of if you do have it.

I actually don't. Which payload would I have to use?

Edit: I meant to ask if I would have to rename the haxpayload or keep its original name.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually don't. Which payload would I have to use?

Edit: I meant to ask if I would have to rename the haxpayload or keep its original name.

Get the payload from here. Make sure it's the same as your 3DS ver and that's it ropbin. Drag it to your SD Card and lemme know what happens.

Tsien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get the payload from here. Make sure it's the same as your 3DS ver and that's it ropbin. Drag it to your SD Card and lemme know what happens.

I dragged the payload to the root of the card and the same thing happened. It'll start up and say robpin is ready and just boot me back to the home menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0