Homebrew OoT3DHax PowerSave Edition

Ajaffair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to restore the save file on my cartridge I keep getting "restore operation failed". I even tried different files just to see what would happen and I get the same thing. Is there a way to fix this?

Epilogue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greetings.

Is there going to be an update for OoT3dHax for 11.1?
I couldn't find the file in yellows8 repository, so I don't know if, or how, I am supposed to make one myself.
If indeed there is a way to make one, could someone please teach me?

Thank you in advance.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings.

I couldn't find the file in yellows8 repository, so I don't know if, or how, I am supposed to make one myself.

Thank you in advance.
As of right now, you need another system with 10.7 or below that has Homebrew access so that you can use the sploit_installer to update. The powersaves version has not been released yet so this is the only way to update the payload currently.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings.

Thank you in advance.
Can you wait for one to be announced? Cause stuff doesn't just happen right away you know. :mellow:

Epilogue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As of right now, you need another system with 10.7 or below that has Homebrew access so that you can use the sploit_installer to update. The powersaves version has not been released yet so this is the only way to update the payload currently.

Thanks, KunoichiZ.

Can you wait for one to be announced? Cause stuff doesn't just happen right away you know. :mellow:

I didn't know if that was the case. I found better to ask. Knowing this, yes, I can wait.
Thank you.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know if that was the case. I found better to ask. Knowing this, yes, I can wait.
Thank you.
Well not to sound rude but there usually a rule to using hacks on systems.

1. Do not update the system until someone confirm is safe to do so.
Usually even if your system is hacked and people say is break proof, still someone must confirm if it is safe for all features. No one knows what updates are capible of, we learned this when wii u got up date to use gamepad as a second screen which people didn't think was possible. :P

DevilzCY

Trophies
XP
Country
Well not to sound rude but there usually a rule to using hacks on systems.

1. Do not update the system until someone confirm is safe to do so.
Usually even if your system is hacked and people say is break proof, still someone must confirm if it is safe for all features. No one knows what updates are capible of, we learned this when wii u got up date to use gamepad as a second screen which people didn't think was possible. :P

FYI. A direct answer with positive attitude straight to the issue doesn't sound rude at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi