Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So where I'm at now, I'm planning on handing over my Cart of OOT3D hacked for use of a Old 3DS FW 11.0.0.33 US to get access to homebrew. Once I send this to my friend if they ever have a system update, unless there is a way to update the payload outside of HBL's OOT3DHax exploit, then he will be forever unable to get into HBL.

Is there really no way to update the payload for OOT3D if the system were to ever have an update and if so is my only way to fix this problem to buy a powersave device?

dappodan1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please help situation as follows

Save file created on OOT Game Cart from Homebrew channel using OOT3dHax installer firmware version N3ds 9.2.0.20E of console able to run Home brew channel

When I insert the OOT game cart into the N3DS 10.7.0-32E and open the save file and press A I get a minor glitch on screen , no colours flash and a message "error has occurred. please save date and restart the system".

Question 1 when download otherapp/ropbin Payloads- which firmware do i select the N3ds 9.2.0.20E or N3DS 10.7.0-32E?
Question 2 Do I rename the file above to payload.bin and place on SD root?

Sorry of the above is obvious I beleive i have tried all variations and i am still not getting anywhere

Lord Blade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That video was very helpful.

However, after following all the steps, I pop in Zelda, hit A after loading, and my system is now showing a black top screen saying "The homemenu ropbin is ready."

So... what do I do now?

tohubohu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Says that my save data was corrupted after swapping out the saves and restoring it. What happened?

Running on N3ds 11.0.0-33U

Last edited by tohubohu,

Celestiara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still clearly doing something wrong because every time I open the game it tells me that the save data is corrupt and it deletes it all. Can someone who has it working please take a screenshot of their SD card main base and inside their 3ds folder? Cause I feel like mine is wrong...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0