Homebrew OoT3DHax PowerSave Edition

mduran18

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does someone have the savefile for oot3ds v10.6-31U? to use the power save, and do oot3d installer 2.5 works for this version ?

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went through hell to get these but here you guys go

https://mega.nz/#!yA92gZYb!z8A-0Ym4nthQnCdR8lHmGR6m545hRNmRiQ-UCqk1FPg

this contains a link to a .rar with the new starter pack by smealum + my personal powersaves for both OLD 3DS system and NEW 3DS systems with the 10.6-31U update.

Enjoy, and mods if this isn't allowed just delete this post.

Last edited by wiiluver135,

mitroux

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
can anybody make an offline version of the oot hax? like the old offline menuhax, just put the raw saves on your 3ds and run the hbl to flash your desired save file

Stardust3033

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Post is to help those people who like me (until recently) had no easily accessible way to load the Homebrew Launcher without either buying online a copy of CubicNinja or Sky3DS(to use a ROM of CubicNinja) or finding some annoyingly complex way to run linux off a partition of your computers hard-drive just to have access to making a working Smashhax Beacon on a 3DS running 10.x Firmware (Also didn't have a backup plan for another hax* such as Themehax before updating their console)

After searching online for days trying to find some way around this lack of exploitation for the newest 3DS firmware I came to the Conclusion that the only way to regain access to the Homebrew Launcher was through OoTHax. Unfortunately its a Secondary exploit after using something like NinjaHax to get the initial load of the homebrew running to access the installer. Remembering that Gateway itself had a tutorial somewhere on how to use a hacked Save file exploit on OoT to launch the gateway Firmware that could be injected to the cartridge version of the game via Datel's 3DS Powersave Device. This sparked the idea to do the same thing with the OoTHax. My only problem was getting that Save File that was prepatched with the OoTHax data. Thankfully in another thread I got a reply from the User: zoogie, with a link to exactly what I needed to solve my problem. a US version of the OoTHax Save File.

Now I cannot confirm this will work for all 3DS users, as I only have the Payloaded save files for (U) OoT games withing the 9.9-10.3 Firmware Range. but ALL the steps for installing OoT3DHax, up until actually installing the hack via Homebrew are the same
- Download the installer from the github https://github.com/meladroit/oot3dhax_installer
- Put the Installer files on your SD/MicroSD in the /3ds folder
- (the 2.5hax version of OoTHax on the github apparently doesn't need the payload.bin on the root of your SD but I had it there just incase)
Then from there is where I took the save file from @zoogie and placed it in my Powersaves Local Save folder
C:\Users\NAMEHERE\Powersaves3DS
I made a quick backup of my LoZ OoT game and basically just renamed the Hax*Save file to the same as my backup aside from the (N3DS_x.xU_hax25) at the end (because that is the name of the backup that the powersave application reads) then proceeded to restore the hax backup to my Game Card and from there just ran the exploit like you would after installing it directly from the installer
-Open the Game
-Load the First Save file named Idleway(whatever the hell the rest of the name says)
-After the file loaded, Press A and let the exploit do its thing :)

Now I noticed it takes significantly more time loading the Homebrew Launcher through this method than it did before when I used to run it through TubeHax but realistically, who gives a damn about the loading speed of the launcher when you actually have access to it in the first place from now on.

I realize this is quite the alot to read through, but for some people it is exactly what they need and I appreciate those who took the time to read through this, and I hope it helped you as much as it helped me

Thanks again to @zoogie for uploading the save file for me to use for this to be possible

*Note: The files Below are ALL the save files for Only Old and New 3DS's from Firmwares 9.9-10.3(U) Running Hax2.5...... If you need a (U) save file that isn't for a version I've already uploaded, Msg me and I will add the save to the appropriate file*
- Any other region files should be able to be found on @Filo97 's post here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/oothax-powersaves-file.402554/
Do I need something to this, or can I do this with JUST a computer?

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: wiiluver135

Shadow516187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went through hell to get these but here you guys go

https://mega.nz/#!yA92gZYb!z8A-0Ym4nthQnCdR8lHmGR6m545hRNmRiQ-UCqk1FPg

this contains a link to a .rar with the new starter pack by smealum + my personal powersaves for both OLD 3DS system and NEW 3DS systems with the 10.6-31U update.

Enjoy, and mods if this isn't allowed just delete this post.
Your save file doesn't seem to be detectable on my PowerSave. It's currently in C/Users/Name/Powersaves3DS and It's not showing up in the PC/CARTRIDGE Tab. It just shows: "No local content available." My license key is correct. Do I have to rename it to something?

UPDATE:
I have it working now. Followed the new installation instructions. I didn't know I had to re name my original save file and all that jazz. Thank you for the file!

Last edited by Shadow516187,
Reactions: wiiluver135

Feuerzeuq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know this is mostly US saves here, but does anyone have an European save for oothax?
N3DS 10.6.0.31E?

Would be awsome, since I accidentally updated to 10.6 after not using my 3ds for about a year, thus fucking up my Browserhax.

WarrantyVoid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does somebody per chance have an European save for an o3ds 10.6.0-31E?

I f**** up and updated some time ago, would really appreciate it. <3

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, you are a huge help! My Powersaves couldn't read the .sav files from Yellow whatever it is, but yours worked like a charm.

Can I use CHMM with this?

Last edited by ChicagoMel,

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you, you are a huge help! My Powersaves couldn't read the .sav files from Yellow whatever it is, but yours worked like a charm.

Can I use CHMM with this?

Yes, sure.

Can it work with the digital version of the game?
If yes, how?

Thanks

Nope, a powersave is a card reader so it can't dump the save from a digital title.

shade692003

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I succesfully loaded the 10.5 save a user graciously linked in the previous pages (I am on 10.5). I see the HAX file on save 1, when I load the file the game loads normally and I'm in Link's house. Anyone know what might be wrong?

Edit: For those who had a similar "problem" you just have to press A once the file is loaded. Also this nice tutorial cleared everything for me, I actually didn't had to use the save file from the previous user I mentioned earlier with the second attempt.

Last edited by shade692003,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    you go bro
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i know, i know, i'm late
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/E1U7Nlt.mp4 +1