oot3DHax 10.6 Help

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Lordsble, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Lordsble
    OP

Lordsble Pokémon Trainer

Feb 12, 2016
    United States
    I use to be happily going into homebrew launcher and back with browser and menuhax. Until I accidentally updated my o3DS system to 10.6.0-31U firmware. (don't ask how) Before I knew it...menuhax wasn't working, then I tried browserhax. It said it didn't work anymore. So I did some research and apparently 10.6 patched browser & menuhax! The only two exploits I use! So I can't access hbl anymore (and I only needed two more Kanto badges in Pokemon Crystal :cry:) So I take a look at my game collection and I see oot3D. So I did some research and I can't get oot3Dhax without homebrew. But I can't get into homebrew anymore.

But I about oot3Dhax...wait for it...powersaves edition. But I need help. I can't find 10.6 payloads and the instructions are confusing! PLEASE HELP!!! Thank You.

2. Scarftail

Scarftail Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2014
    United States
    This is just a suggestion, but I've seen people say 10.5 payloads work perfectly well with 10.6. I was exactly in your predicament up until a few minutes ago. Basically, go to Smealum's website, input your version number, and try to match the .bin file's name with the one from the oot3Dhax folder.

Last edited by Scarftail, Mar 4, 2016
  3. cercity

cercity Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2016
    Is there any way for oot3dhax to work on 10.6 without powersaves? I previously used oot3dhax to access homebrew but after updating to 10.6.31e no longer works.

4. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    Not without another hax enabled 3DS.