1. 100pcrack

OP 100pcrack GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Changed. (Sorry)

2. Elianis88

Elianis88 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    By the way, I think that I found the way to remplace textures of Majora's Mask by other, I think If it work for MM, It'll work for OOT.
    It's (Actually) impossible for me to open .lzs files, so I think that by remplacing one file of "actors" folder by and other, and give the same name, it must work.
    For exemple:
    I take the "zelda2_gi_ruppy.gar.lzs" file, wich is the ruppy texture, I remplace it by the "zelda_gi_heart.gar.lzs" file.
    By doing that, I think the ruppy texture will be remplaced by the heart texture. I'll will try soon.
    And I also discovered that in MM romfs, most of the files are from OOT (All ruppy/heart/sword and even some characters), I also found the OOT file selection, I can now open ctxb files, wich are statics images, like the map of the bottom screen.

3. GalladeGuy

GalladeGuy Cool and Epic

United States
    This is a nice guide! Might look into this.

4. Elianis88

Newcomer

France
    Hey, I found something very interesting!
    This can open .cmb file (Models and animations): https://github.com/xdanieldzd/N3DSCmbViewer/releases
    On an other tread i also donwloaded something called "Mobiclib decoder" wich can open all .moflex files , I also have a tool for decrypt .lzs files.
    I have all I want for RomHack Majora's Mask and OOT!

5. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Antarctica
    Nice! It would be a good idea to make a compilation of these tools needed for Zelda romhacks!

6. Elianis88

Newcomer

France
    Yes.
    By the way, I read somewhere that the Kafei animation and the Link animations are the same. Probably not really the same, but I'll remplace Link child texture by kafei textures, and I'll wee If it work.
    I think we have really progressed, it's nice.
    Soon, we'll be able to modify all the textures! We can open the most files of the games!

7. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Addict

United States
    [​IMG]

That is what happens whenever I edit any line. can my changes be only as long as the word im replacing?

i.e. edit a 5 character word with another 5 character?

New games wont start either, goes in a loop of text saying "Mucho!"

8. LoganK93

LoganK93 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    My God is it finally happening? Can I finally add my custom textures and make my pack for MM3D? I just want my updated Octorok Link.

9. richardZeldaModder

Newcomer

United States
    Hi, it looks like you have some experience with the Ocarina of Time 3D RomFS. Are you interested in being able to change the music? I've tried, and there are no bcstm files, like in the Majora's Mask 3D RomFS... :(

Still, I wonder if there's a more advanced way to do a rom hack, to make the code use bcstm files instead of whatever it's using (I'm guessing the original N64 music files for Ocarina of Time)

I started a thread here too:
    gbatemp
    [dot]net/threads/change-music-request-oot3d-ocarina-of-time-3d-seriously-trying-to-change-the-music[dot]517740/

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Romhack, simple, OoH3D