Online-trends.net scam?

lukhart

GBAtemp Stand User
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
LMAO I cant even sign up to the site, all i get is a blank webpage with the number 8 on when entering my info, i have hit a brick wall on every site ive gone to, man i just want a code :(
I'm getting the same error too, strange...

Topdod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting the same error too, strange...
I registered fine but the check out is also fucking broken.
Trying to check out just leads to the shopping cart which for some reason has all the checkout shit below but it's busted and doesn't ask for card details and then the few times the check out DID take me to the check out page it it still didn't work and woudn't let me put in any card details. Then another time I couldn't sign in without first clearing cookies related to the site. Never before have I had such a pain in the ass trying to give a shop my money.
Even now it says SX OS in stock but if you try to add to cart it tells you it's out of stock.
Tried different browsers, different computers and a phone with no difference at all.

lukhart

GBAtemp Stand User
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I registered fine but the check out is also fucking broken.
Trying to check out just leads to the shopping cart which for some reason has all the checkout shit below but it's busted and doesn't ask for card details and then the few times the check out DID take me to the check out page it it still didn't work and woudn't let me put in any card details. Then another time I couldn't sign in without first clearing cookies related to the site. Never before have I had such a pain in the ass trying to give a shop my money.
Even now it says SX OS in stock but if you try to add to cart it tells you it's out of stock.
Tried different browsers, different computers and a phone with no difference at all.
Same here. I believe they'll only take more orders on Monday

EnemyEZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent the past 20 minutes trying to buy from Online-Trends (mainly because the site is secure), but its really slow and it won't let me make an account, enter a voucher code, or purchase anything.

EDIT: I gave up and bought from sxflashcard. The payment process was fast and easy, and I received a notification email that it went through. The live chat is offline, and I still haven't been sent a key, so if you do order from them I guess do it early in the day/not on Sundays. I'm not too worried as it seems significantly more trustworthy than axiogame.

EDIT 2: 2.5 hours after purchase the Live chat briefly went online. I gave "Lisa" my order reference and received a code. Overall the only negative thing I have to say about sxflashcard is that they have weak payment security (if you buy from them I recommend using a prepaid Visa card).

Last edited by EnemyEZ,

Nemean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly from my experience I would avoid. They told me mine would be shipped Friday and then said it would now be 1st July and have now cancelled my order so not a great company I wouldn't mind but as its the pro its a nightmare to get anytime soon.

trOublie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Their website has some problems in fact. To buy something you need to add it to the cart (without any account logged in, mainly because it is impossible to login) and complete your purchase creating a new account.

Connorsdad

Trophies
XP
Country
I purchased 11 hours ago, my order status says "cancelled", I contacted them and they responded straight away telling me my order wasn't cancelled. Just have to play the waiting game :/

Edit
Now 25 hours ago and it still says cancelled, not looking good.

Last edited by Connorsdad,

bawzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a LOT of trouble buying from online-trends. Any credit card, Visa or MC, that I tried would fail immediately. So then I tried Litecoin payment, which gives you 15 minutes to send, I sent it within 5 minutes, then it failed too. Fortunately it was refunded back to me because I put my deposit address in. Then I tried it again and it said Litecoin could not be accepted! So I waited about an hour, and tried one more time, this time it let the payment go through and I got a confirmation page with an order number. However my order history still does not show the successful order, only the previous failed attempts. I know I have to be patient, but wow this is such a major hassle just to buy a damm code.

Edit: Actually got my code 1 hour later. Once you get through the initial trouble, they are quick it seems.

Last edited by bawzy,

mike1321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm haveing a bit of a problem now with them paid for a code they cancelled my order and I had no contact with them sent about 6 messages

j2nik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I bought the SX PRO through Online-Trends last Thursday.
Am I supposed to recieve the code inside the package when it finally arrives? Because I haven't gotten anything.

FaL0xxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought the SX PRO through Online-Trends last Thursday.
Am I supposed to recieve the code inside the package when it finally arrives? Because I haven't gotten anything.
Yes, I ordered June 16th and asked for the License early while I wait for the hardware. Said it's inside the box so now the long wait....

Reactions: j2nik

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just thought I would share my order status.

I ordered at 2:06pm (UK Time) yesterday and got my code at 11:55am today.

I then ordered another one at 12:06pm so hopefully be here within 24 hours.

I have also ordered a SX Pro off r4card.co.uk on 17th May. They finally replied to all my emails today. Being shipped out by 30th June

I read somewhere that once the SX Pro license is used and tied to a switch console, we can then use the dongle to upload the payload to any switch. Hope this is correct for easy use as we have 3 switches in our household. Currently using NX Loader
you can use the dongle to upload payloads to any switch, but you can only use the backup loader functionality on the switch which generated the license_request.dat and which you then processed your license key against as the license.dat file used to authorise the os backup feature is console specific

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7