Hacking Online shop games stopped working

Djrobst

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I got wiiu loaded with games on ext hard drive and hadn't played for a while and use browser exploit and the online shop games such as the retro games or Wii games I DG downloaded and installed stopped working and just say the account does not exist as and have been deleted. All my full wiiu games I downloaded and installed still work perfectly. They were all downloaded on a app on my PC that I forgot the name of but think it download them from the online shop for free.

The titles that don't work now are the ones that were in red text on the downloader program , all games u wouldn't get on disc but would buy on the online shop

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
possible that you have a mix of ofw and cfw needed games. do you have haxchi installed? I don't believe retail games require cfw, because the ticket is on the disc.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
either way, it needs a ticket or the files can't be decrypted. this is even true of cfw. it's like having a psn game with no rap and without a fix (fake ticket). try deleting one of the games, then reinstalling. you must have sig patches to play the content no matter what. official, retail games can be played without them, because they don't contain user account information.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

try using tik2sd, use one of the games that's not working. look up the title id, then search for it. if it's not present, there is no ticket for the game. if it is present, check the file in hex. tik2sd will tell you where it's at (which file and which offset). see if it contains a repeating pattern.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system