Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Online Jukebox DS
NEW NDS Homebrew
141mn85.jpg.png

Online Jukebox DS is a shoutcast player for the NDS which features "a visualizer, preset stations, and ability to search and play additional stations along with favorite." The project is currently limited to 64 kbps and may cause incompatibility issues due to the usage of NitroFS.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
 Project Post
icon11.gif
 Source

goodboy735

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finally!! Something other then DSO!!
And right after my screen goes out too
frown.gif

E: Works very nicely... Had my favorite station on it already
yaynds.gif

Can't figure out how to add a favorite though.... probably says on the top screen, which is broken for me
Noticing some gliching now, where it sorta rewinds a bit.... maybe thats a feature when its buffering
unsure.gif

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Damm! I'm using DSorganize from around 3 years ago, and today is the first time I noticed that it have Shoutcast compatibility...
mad.gif
... Please somebody tell me how can I use it.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is pretty awesome. With some time and less limitation, this could be an essential addition to any homebrew collection.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
gothicall said:
Damm! I'm using DSorganize from around 3 years ago, and today is the first time I noticed that it have Shoutcast compatibility...
mad.gif
... Please somebody tell me how can I use it.

gothicall, this will set you in the right direction for getting DSO shoutcast, and streaming radio playlist set up.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone figured out how to add stations? The description sounds like it should be possible. I ran this program and found it to be pretty buggy. The font used doesn't look very good either (for some reason the lowercase "a" is higher than other letters). I hope the author improves it because it could be a really nice app.

-Bri

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
hey, bri. havent seen you around in a while. i agree this prog is pretty buggy atm, but its got promise.

it looks like you can only add stations from within the gui, through its search function. once you find the shoutcast stream you can add it to favorites and it makes a fav.fav file on the root of yer sd (which prolly can be edited manually, i would think, but havent tried yet).

also, the stuttering comes from streaming a station with too high a bitrate, and a lot the included preset ones are over 64kbps.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey VatoLoco. The "favorites" list isn't the same as adding new stations to the program. So you can't add new stations to the program?

DSOrganize seems to work better and you can add your own stations, but doesn't have as nice an interface (you have to load a playlist (.pls) file through the file browser).

-Bri

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
amazing program. sad i couldn't find wfmu on it

the glitch rewind feedback sounds sweet when listening to dub step stations

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't really have a need for this, seeing as I can stream higher-bitrate shoutcasts on my laptop and the only place I get Wi-Fi is at my house... However, it's really neat. Took them long enough to make it, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-