Hacking Online connection

sphinx.djc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've yet to take advantage of going online with my DSi or any game I have. I would like to try it for DQIX and am wondering if there are any risks involved. Just on a side note, I have never updated the firmware on my DSi, I just never felt the need to and have been using just my AK2i for all my gaming needs and kept its AKAIO versions updated. Can I connect without issue?

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
You cannot update your DSi firmware by accident. You are always told that you are about to update your firmware and if you are sure that you want to. Also the only ways to update your DSi firmware are a) Trying to connect to the DSi shop (you have to have firmware 1.4.1 to enter) and b) via the firmware update in the settings menu.

However just remember that you have to have a WEP capable router to connect your AK to Wi-Fi.

sphinx.djc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Buleste said:
You cannot update your DSi firmware by accident. You are always told that you are about to update your firmware and if you are sure that you want to. Also the only ways to update your DSi firmware are a) Trying to connect to the DSi shop (you have to have firmware 1.4.1 to enter) and b) via the firmware update in the settings menu.

However just remember that you have to have a WEP capable router to connect your AK to Wi-Fi.

What about in terms of just the game? Like I mentioned, I want to try some of DQIX online, do I need to do any updates? Or can I just connect?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/4Z-enjtn7t0?si=JxP181zLddGOC9jQ