With Love<3
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Disgusting. Nasty. I cannot eat them. I have tried.

Today one of my friends(Amelia) invited me over for some dinner. She said that the food was a surprise. She knows I hate onions and that if i eat and chew one i feel like i wanna throw it up. So, i arrive and her mom greets me and we all sit down and we i await for the food. She hands me my plate. I see on my plate a bowl of onions. Apparently Amelia thought it was time to suck it up and forever end my dislike of onions. Well it failed. This was the last time i tried eating onions. I ate one...and i was being cheered in the background "you can do it Eli!" "Goooo yay!" by both Amelia and her mom. I ran to the bathroom and well i didnt throw up but i did spit out the onion. I grabbed the mouthwash and gargled. -sigh- Seriously...i cannot eat them. I mean...if they are in a soup or used for flavor, then yes but just the onion itself, i just cant see it happening with me. ;o

Am i the only one? -shivers-

edit: and they just laughed...

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Escapa said:

Today one of my friends(Amelia) invited me over for some dinner. She said that the food was a surprise. She knows I hate onions and that if i eat and chew one i feel like i wanna throw it up. So, i arrive and her mom greets me and we all sit down and we i await for the food. She hands me my plate. I see on my plate a bowl of onions. Apparently Amelia thought it was time to suck it up and forever end my dislike of onions. Well it failed. This was the last time i tried eating onions. I ate one...and i was being cheered in the background "you can do it Eli!" "Goooo yay!" by both Amelia and her mom. I ran to the bathroom and well i didnt throw up but i did spit out the onion. I grabbed the mouthwash and gargled. -sigh- Seriously...i cannot eat them. I mean...if they are in a soup or used for flavor, then yes but just the onion itself, i just cant see it happening with me. ;o

cooked onions taste good man they are sweet

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not a fan of raw onions unless it's chunks in a greek salad...but cooked is awesome.

I lol'd at your story.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Raw onion is disgusting, and I'll only eat cooked onion if it has absorbed the flavor of the food it is cooked into. I can't stand crunchy cooked onion either. I basically need to not be able to tell that it is a piece of onion without looking at it to enjoy it in the slightest.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Raw onions, without anything else? Who the hell eats that?!?
I eat raw onions in salad or with some beans(use a big chunk as a spoon, I love it), but never on it's own. I can't see anyone just pick up an onion and bite in it. It's insane.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Escapa said:

Same here. I hate them, but I'm 12.

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
I love onions. Raw, pickled, fried, boiled I don't care. Just love 'em to death. The stronger the better. However do not be in the same room as me a few hours later or else you'll be gassed.

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
Trophies
XP
Country
India
raulpica said:
Cooked onions suck, but raw onions are AWESOME (especially in burgers and gyros pitas).
+1 for this.
I eat onions almost everyday a raw onion with salt
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

I cannot agree more with you.
Onions are the most appalling thing I've tasted.
I don't care if they're raw, cooked or in a goddamn onion ring. They taste horrible.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who dislikes onions.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm fine with onions, as long as I eat them with something. Eating an onion plain is boring and doesn't taste that great.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends really. I can't stand onions raw, the smell and taste makes my eyes water, now cooked, those I can like/stand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.hueyandweprin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/iStock-1073669440.jpg +1