One stupid or not question!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Banzaibug, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Banzaibug
    OP

Banzaibug Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2014
    There is something that always I have some doubts.
    When we use loadiine it will work or not work. If not works we will go to System Definitions and then we try again.

If this is just bits and bytes why sometimes it works and others don't!

P.S. I am very happy with loadiine even when it kernel starts at 10th try! Just want to know why it happens. I.E. When we use a crack in a game we do not have to see if it works this time and it doesn't work on the next one! If it works always work.

Sorry if I am misunderstood but I feel rusty about English lately! ;)

2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    this is the nature of a race attack.
    one CPU is doing a race to comes first, sometime the "guardian" CPU see the attacker and block it.
    sometime, the attacker is faster than the guardian.
    it's not like patching an ISO where the game data is always present at the same location, sometime it's there, sometime another CPU already replaced the expected/searched values with another data and memory.

that's not how it really works, but it's an analogy to race attack.
    what could be done to fix race attack and become more stable is monitor all cpu activity and know when to act instead of relying on fixed time attack and hoping the other CPU didn't already changed the memory to something else.
    if it was possible and easy to do, unstable race attack wouldn't exist.

3. Banzaibug
    OP

Banzaibug Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2014
    Tyvm for the answer!