one piece problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by meko1495, Aug 30, 2009.

Aug 30, 2009

one piece problem by meko1495 at 7:19 PM (859 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. meko1495
    OP

Newcomer meko1495 Member

United States
    k i downloaded and installed one piece unlimited adventure pal version (ciso file) properly from wbfs inteligent v6.So i insert my external usb hdd in my ntsc wii and load usb loader gx 600.Then i select my one piece game load it and it works.but then when i start story mode or make a battle in vs battle it will stay on loading. It can't be because i missed a file because i redownloaded it today and still same problem is it any way to fix this problem?

2. Cyan

Global Moderator Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

France
    Are you sure it's Adventure and not Cruise ?

Unlimited adventure never been PAL. (except a modified NTSC version with video mode patched to PAL)
    I never tried the battle mode, but on NTSC->PAL patched version, the intro video is hanging, so we need to press + to not look at it.

You said you downloaded it again, but if you redownloaded a bad version, it's still a bad file.

You better used an original not modified release if you are on NTSC Wii, and not a cIso. (original release file name is xxx-opa)
    or check and repatch the video mode to NTSC if it was modified.

3. meko1495
    OP

Newcomer meko1495 Member

United States
    ok i seen somewhere that had xxx-opa for one piece i'll get it from there and say if it fixs my problem