Hacking OMGOMG

chris12321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i click to play my r4i on ndsi and it says loading... then goes to a white screen
ohmy.gif
wtf is going on??? PLEASE HELP!!
smile.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Did the box it come in have a gold star on it that said V1.4 inside it? If it didnt it wont work on your NDSi. Sorry, But also as I am r4ymond stated, Is all the firmware correct?

chris12321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am r4ymond said:
Do you have ALL the Things you need for your R4i to work? Such as the Firmware...etc. Did you get the Right firmware?
i have no idea i am only new to this kind of thing and arent very good with it, do you know where i could get the right firmware?

edracon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ask-martymcfly.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Go to the website, and download the correct firmware, then put it on the card. then put it in your DS(i) If the box does not have a yellow sticker on it (and you updated your DSi) then the card will not work anyway.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chris12321 said:
I am r4ymond said:
Do you have ALL the Things you need for your R4i to work? Such as the Firmware...etc. Did you get the Right firmware?
i have no idea i am only new to this kind of thing and arent very good with it, do you know where i could get the right firmware?

I don't have an R4i...so I don't know anything about the R4i. All I know is that Flashcarts need the Correct Firmwares in Order for it to work. Plus, you shouldn't have gotten an R4i in the First place, I've heard people say it's worth Crap, and that you should've gotten an Acekard2i. Try Finding the Website for the R4i Firmware, see if the Firmware from the Website(s) work, if not, then...that's it. You're gonna have to buy an Acekard2i.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
I am r4ymond said:
I don't have an R4i...so I don't know anything about the R4i. All I know is that Flashcarts need the Correct Firmwares in Order for it to work. Plus, you shouldn't have gotten an R4i in the First place, I've heard people say it's worth Crap, and that you should've gotten an Acekard2i. Try Finding the Website for the R4i Firmware, see if the Firmware from the Website(s) work, if not, then...that's it. You're gonna have to buy an Acekard2i.

Wow, that's such a handy, helpful, friendly post!

Translates as "I don't have one so I am not going to help you, but other people say they are crap so therefore you have wasted your money, spend more money to buy something different." - way to make someone feel good.

chris12321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
XWolf said:
I am r4ymond said:

Wow, that's such a handy, helpful, friendly post!

Translates as "I don't have one so I am not going to help you, but other people say they are crap so therefore you have wasted your money, spend more money to buy something different." - way to make someone feel good.
mm yeh i know :S meh at least other people have tried, and i recon that the r4i is good, it plays games, thats all i want it for....
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lo