Gaming OMG!!! Ragnarok Oline DS!!!

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please take me by the hand and explain to me what happened in that video? All I saw was text from the online game pulled onto the DS (and vice versa). Is this a sync-ing type of homebrew program?

DiegoCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No it's actually a client... it still needs objects but it does comunicate with the server...

Also, it's old news....

DiegoCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Nov 14 2006, 07:10 PM)]Ah, so I'm assuming your DS/Flashcart needs to be connected to your PC via wires then?
Nope... it's still in early development the guy is only showing that it does conect to the server... but the cenary and objects are still missing (probably to be added later on)

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Doesn't Ragnarok suck anyways?
Meh, I'll just wait for maple story ds.

Ragnarok? Suck? Hah. No other online MMORPG can beat it mate
smile.gif

And this is damn nifty, if a tad bit useless.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't Ragnarok suck anyways?
Meh, I'll just wait for maple story ds.

wth...are you like 12 or something to be playing maple story? I think you say ragnarok sucks because you yourself don't have the skills to play it properly!

And if you are 12...i take everything back
Actually, I have never played an MMORPG before, so I have no idea, I just judge from what my friends say.
They say that all MMOs besides WOW suck, so the way I figure it is that if I'm going to play one on my DS I might as well play one that is fully functional and doesn't need to be connected to the pc, as maple story will be.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Nov 14 2006, 10:10 PM]Ah, so I'm assuming your DS/Flashcart needs to be connected to your PC via wires then?

I don't know if you heard, but the DS has wifi.

WiFi eh? Hmm, I think I heard a little something about that...
dry.gif

How the fudge can you sync an online PC game with your a homebrew program on the DS wirelessly?! I mean, this thing doesn't look anywhere near finished, so wired syncing obviously seems like the reasonable solution for development. BTW, jeklnoo, I was just asking a friggin question.
smile.gif

Ery

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Nov 15 2006, 12:38 AM)]
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Nov 14 2006, 10:10 PM]Ah, so I'm assuming your DS/Flashcart needs to be connected to your PC via wires then?

I don't know if you heard, but the DS has wifi.

WiFi eh? Hmm, I think I heard a little something about that...
dry.gif

How the fudge can you sync an online PC game with your a homebrew program on the DS wirelessly?! I mean, this thing doesn't look anywhere near finished, so wired syncing obviously seems like the reasonable solution for development. BTW, jeklnoo, I was just asking a friggin question.
smile.gif
You don't seems to be pretty smart, ever heard of a Wireless router or a SoftAP?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock