OMG Food Network

Julian Sidewind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm watching the food network right now and Diners, Drive-in's and Dives is on...I envy you Americans so much sometimes.

If anyone in the GTA area can tell me where to get some awesome barbecue, you'll make me really happy
biggrin.gif

For those of you who don't know, it's a show where this guy (named Guy) goes all around the states to local restaurants and such that people recommend and they show the food they make and it makes me so hungry, especially the slow cooked meat. Looks so goooooooood *drool*

xIxFeelxTotallyx

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nando said:
i can't stand watching that fat ass with the frosted hair. he's gross.

Quit trolling, literally.

That guy is awesome. I like to watch his shows and the shows that he is the host for sometimes. He has a good taste in food and it really does make me hungry A LOT when he shows the food he makes, and even shows on his DD&D show.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of an epsiode I think it was this show and saw a garbage burger and it was like a foot high stacked with everything but the kitchen sink,I myself prefer Good Eats its like watching a cooking show and comedy all rolled into one...

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
George Dawes said:
Never heard of the show/host before so scroogled him - he really IS a fat greaser!

People eat that shit? No wonder the western world is on course to top >50% obesity levels by the next generation.
He runs several different shows. Most of the time he cooks with healthier ingredients. Though after started that show DD&Ds he did gain a bunch of weight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...