Hacking Omega problem: Filesystem error

eschemans

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

Since Omega I'm not able to read my 3ds files anymore. I've formatted my SDHC micro sd card to exfat and drop some small rom on it, but when I hit the select button, I get the error: "Filesystem error". My update went all well though, I just can't get any roms to load. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Greetings,

D

Deleted User

I had the same problem. Don't know how I fixed it, tried different programs to format.
Try formating to exfat through Windows, than format it again using Panasonic SD formating tool, it may help.

Jean Karlo

Hacker Aspirant!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are not trimming your roms right??

P.S. : there is a thread called noob paradise for questions like this.. please use it next time. (Or use any other existing threads)

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Try to temporarily remove the first rom (according to alphabet) in your microSD card.
(or temporarily rename the first rom to something like z_xxxx.3ds)

eschemans

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope, not trimming anything. Wil try the other solutions later. Thnx for the suggestions.

P.S. I couldn't find anything about this with the search or with Google. That's why I even created the account.

eschemans

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just tested my old 2gb normal sd card. This one formatted FAT32 and functions as expected. Going to try the panasonic formatter now for the SDHC card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock