Review [OLD] Slot-1 Flashcards Comparison Chart

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
You list Ninjapass on the chart but your specs don't match what the Ninjapass Evolution X9 site lists:

http://www.ninjapass.com/

Are you purposely ignoring the device? Yes or no?
The specs on the chart are for the original Ninjapass, which was just an OEM version of the (shit) Ultra FlashPass. The X9 isn't listed yet, presumably because they don't have one.

simonbal1984

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Homebrew Sucks on the new Ninjapass at the min, alot of DS games run, they have a compatibility list and it seems pretty accurate available here. The price is good DS download play has worked on every game i have backed up. The Menu sucks the and you have to manually create the save files your self although their is a template and a app that automates this.

Mr.squeeks

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I bet it's a massive conspiracy...

At first the chart seemed to be a good idea. However, not all available slot 1 devices are represented and you have to start wondering why. The Acekard was listed before it's review was done and the MicroNinja is also present. Why not the others?

It seems to me that the chart would better serve the people that *might* find it useful if it was actually inclusive. Not having a device (or a review) should not prevent it from being listed.

If readers care about the GBAtemp Official Review score they can look at the bottom. Personally, I'd like to see a chart comparing all of the Slot-1 Flashcards, which is what this thread claims to be about.

frown.gif

I think this chart better serves us if it only lists what the GBATemp team has found to be true of the slot1 cards, by having the product in hand. Otherwise all it would be is a regurgitation of the spec list claims that each team makes for their product. That could lead to a very real potential to mislead potential buyers.

Would it really be helpful to list specs for the the X9 (as an example), if those specs had to be drastically changed after the GBATemp team found them to be untrue during testing? As for listing cards which don't have reviews that is understandable since it often takes much longer to review a product, than it does to find out if download play works or how good (or bad) the compatibility is.

crazyanz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
im looking forward to the x9 review im waiting for a over a month for my ds-x now and im tired of waiting. If the x9 turns out to be a good alternative i take it. I rad a few reviews on their on forum but i would like a review from a more reliable source
rolleyes.gif

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Yeah, im looking forward to the x9 and minininja review
biggrin.gif

I wanna slot1 with removable mem, and DS Download play, tho the DLPlay isnt a major prob
Then i can use my G6 as a gba player
biggrin.gif

PvL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, great post.
Would you be so kind to add the NinjaPass X9TF to the chart, please?
I'd really like to see the difference between that card and the others already mentioned.

Thanks in advance.

PS: URL for that card : http://ninjapass.com/

crazyanz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
the more i read and hear about the x9 the more crappy it looks 2 me if everything goes well i receive my ds-x by the end of this week
smile.gif
at first i planned to cancel it but its the only mature slot1 device available atm.

Just canceled my ds-x im going for one of the new upcoming slot 1 devices got tired of waiting and the bs thats on their forum.

vegetano1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, great post.
Would you be so kind to add the NinjaPass X9TF to the chart, please?
I'd really like to see the difference between that card and the others already mentioned.

Thanks in advance.

Yeb X9TF crew please pass gbatemp a X9TF for a nice review of the card!!
Plz ad best compatibility micro card with x9 in review!

smile.gif

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
We have received our X9 units.
I could theoretically add the X9 to the comparison, although we haven't reviewd it yet...

vegetano1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I could theoretically add the X9 to the comparison, although we haven't reviewd it yet...

If you gonna review the X9 could you make a note wich microSD is best for use with the x9, since these cards can be expensive too??

Also i can not find any screenshots of the Gui for the X9!!(If it is touchscreen and skinable etc.)

Thx Alot!!

smile.gif

Vegetano1
The Netherlands

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

If you gonna review the X9 could you make a note wich microSD is best for use with the x9, since these cards can be expensive too??

Also i can not find any screenshots of the Gui for the X9!!(If it is touchscreen and skinable etc.)

Thx Alot!!

smile.gif

Vegetano1
The Netherlands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLe857FukD4 In the beginning of that video you can see the GUI. I believe it's touchable too, but with just that list it doesn't mather that much imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, their games were on nintendo consoles