Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
View attachment 48753 Firmware version proof attached

Oh damn, you don't have a browser :( So these are your options:
  • you could sell it to someone who wants a 1.0 NAND dump
  • you could buy a Cubic Ninja game cart to be able to dump OTP, and possibly get CFW running on it (but I don't think Ninjhax works without a browser)
  • you could update to the lastest version, but it's a waste of both 1.0 version and 3DS possibilities, because you don't have a homerew entrypoint, and the number of 1.0 3DSses decrases (1.0 3DSses are very rare!)

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh damn, you don't have a browser :( So these are your options:
  • you could sell it to someone who wants a 1.0 NAND dump
  • you could buy a Cubic Ninja game cart to be able to dump OTP, and possibly get CFW running on it (but I don't think Ninjhax works without a browser)
  • you could update to the lastest version, but it's a waste of both 1.0 version and 3DS possibilities, because you don't have a homerew entrypoint, and the number of 1.0 3DSses decrases (1.0 3DSses are very rare!)
Option 3 is 100% not a valid option.
Either way. If you want to sell it I don't know if it's more valuable than a new console would be. But for certain people it's at least more interesting and they would buy it (but they won't buy a 9.7 console)

Last edited by Zan',
D

Deleted-379826

This is the best way you won't regret and I think your grandsons will have a lot of fun I can't remember the link I'll edit this post in a second but use plialects guide first off just get a copy of the game cubic ninja it may be a bit rare tho Google ninjhax 2.5 and click the first website then input your firmware and through the game scan the qr code and say yes when it wants to install it to the card for now and then just skip to part 4 of plialects guide and you are very nearly done to have the "master race" of 3ds hacking on your console then you can do anything even develop your own things lmao
EDIT: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Last edited by ,

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
This is the best way you won't regret and I think your grandsons will have a lot of fun I can't remember the link I'll edit this post in a second but use plialects guide first off just get a copy of the game cubic ninja it may be a bit rare tho Google ninjhax 2.5 and click the first website then input your firmware and through the game scan the qr code and say yes when it wants to install it to the card for now and then just skip to part 4 of plialects guide and you are very nearly done to have the "master race" of 3ds hacking on your console then you can do anything even develop your own things lmao

But look at the image! The 3DS doesn't have a browser, so he can't run any homebrew, because Ninjhax requires a browser version at least -8 to be present, iirc

D

Deleted-379826

But look at the image! The 3DS doesn't have a browser, so he can't run any homebrew, because Ninjhax requires a browser version at least -8 to be present, iirc
I saw the image although mb I didn't know it uses browser cuz I have cubic ninja myself don't need it anymore but have it and when you use it you just boot through the game? Like why not boot through the browser then

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I saw the image although mb I didn't know it uses browser cuz I have cubic ninja myself don't need it anymore but have it and when you use it you just boot through the game? Like why not boot through the browser then

afaik Ninjhax uses the browser to load something, so that's why it doesn't work on browser versions below -8

casperghost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like a lot of hard work trying to hack the console and possibly bricking it!

Anyone interested in buying it can make me a offer

D

Deleted-379826

Seems like a lot of hard work trying to hack the console and possibly bricking it!

Anyone interested in buying it can make me a offer
Not really once we think of an entry point you can use its not too hard counting the fact the otp is nearly in your hands just have a computer ready

D

Deleted-379826

I do like a challenge but wouldn't it be easier just to get a sky3ds card?
if your looking for a very expensive over complicated card then maybe? but the answer is no not at all plus doubt it even works on that version

casperghost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I might try to modify the v2.2 console first, is it the same process? Just follow the same guide?

I'd like to keep firmware v1 console as is and try to sell it to someone who can put it to good use!

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok I might try to modify the v2.2 console first, is it the same process? Just follow the same guide?

I'd like to keep firmware v1 console as is and try to sell it to someone who can put it to good use!
But please, before doing any updates, downgrades, dump your nand. (For me it is very interesting)

D

Deleted-379826

Yes but please someone confirm wil otp work on that version and yes also what he said above (it shows how in the guide)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay