YukiAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,
Since I still have my Ds Lite and my Supercard Ds one from old times I wonder if its possible to play it on the N3DS on latest firmware.
I read somewhere that it was possible on the 3DS but nothing did I find about the new one.
Well I'm not really expecting it to work and I don't want just try out and see what happends so if someone can give me a clear "Yes" or "No" that would be nice.

Thanks.

YukiAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As I said. Latest fw.
Also I have pretty much no know how in 3DS things. E.g "older white list" you mentioned. I have no idea what that means.

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With your current card and setup, no, its not possible. The whitelist is a cia that can be installed on a 4.5-9.2 3ds or 9.0-9.2 n3ds. It is useless if you are on 9.7.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh... didn't paid enough attention to that part :S
Well, you should get a dstwo asap.
From what I'v heard, the supercard team will release a bunch of them since they will delay the release of supercard dstwo +
After that, you won't be able to buy one from official resseller

Btw, Sc Dstwo is the best card for Nds at the moment, I own one and tried some others card, and thrust me, Sc dstwo is the best one ever for nds and some emulation such gba, nes or snes :)

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw, Sc Dstwo is the best card for Nds at the moment, I own one and tried some others card, and thrust me, Sc dstwo is the best one ever for nds and some emulation such gba, nes or snes :)
Cant disagree with you there at all, other then the cheap shell quality (Broken when recieved) the dstwo is probably the best nds flashcart.

YukiAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks guys. Yeah I wouldn't be asking if getting my hands on a sc dstwo for a normal price would be possible. Out of stock everywhere I looked. I hope its true that they rerelease some soon.

YukiAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nah but it feels super wierd to play on it. I am so used to xl and the scrren seems so tiny.
Why should it look horrible? I guess you don't mean with 3D function on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back