Old 3ds 8.1.0-12u and cubic ninja, help me cfw this?

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ive dusted off my old 3ds. Its running system version 8.1.0-12u. I have cubic ninja, freaky forms delux and super smash bros 3ds carts along with super mario ds, mario kart7 3ds, super mario 3d land pkmn alpha sapphire, new super mario bros 2, and mgs3d. The only thing ive ever done with it hacking wise was use cubicninja ninjax and install the basic emulators and tech
Demo it had at launch. Ive never messed with fw or sysnand or arm stuff or backups or luma cfw or whatever the main thing to do with it for the past 3 years.

I recently went and updated and henkaku enso'ed my oled psvita and now id like to fux wit my 3ds. Unlock it to its max. 3ds and ds backups if possible, emulators ofcoarse. If there is a way to completely take it off nintendos network make it unable to update itself accidentally via wifi.

What are my options? With what fw im running and what games and exploits i have whats my safest easiest option?

Nyako

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nyako.gay
XP
Country
Canada
Well um, follow 3ds.guide.

You can use cubic ninja to enter homebrew, or you can use browserhax (which might be easier) since your firmware is so low.
Als, with Luma, you don't have to worry about your system updating, as Luma stays after updates.

Originally I was explaining something else on how cfw is better to have and how you can get it, but then I saw the title and whoops

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up