Okiwi Homebrew Browser Problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Archer13, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Archer13
    OP

Archer13 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2010
    Poland
    Hi all ! It's my first post , so I should say you 'hello' !
    Ok . Let's tell you about my problem . ( Sorry , my English is not very good , so I can make some mistakes [​IMG] )
    I patched the Okiwi and moved okiwi folder to root of my card . Everything is looking good . DS can connect to my Wi-Fi router . But there's a problem : when I starts the Okiwi , the site loads , but I can't see any image or text . I see only white screen . But it looks it works ! If I'll type 'google.com' into adress bar , I'll see only something like that : "Google error" . And when I am trying to attemp some other websites there is only image , some text in Spanish ( I'm only guessing that's Spanish - I sure don't know wich language exactly is it )and some links . I can click them , but on these websites is a problem wich I have wich the homepage : no images , no text ... But I think it works ...
    Who can help me with my problem ?
    Thanks for every help .

2. scrtmstr

scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    the Netherregions!
    It would help us by telling what card you are using.
    and also, welcome to the temp [​IMG]

3. Archer13
    OP

Archer13 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2010
    Poland
    If you want to know :
    I'm using orginal ( not SDHC or other stuff from trash bin ) R4 - Revolution for DS .... I patched it with correct file .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice