Okamiden (U) Problem

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by guedesbrawl, Mar 13, 2011.

1. guedesbrawl
    OP

guedesbrawl GBAtemp Regular

Sep 6, 2010
    Brazil
    as soon as i exited the cave of nagi,with my new power slash,there was a cutscene;and after that the little boy in chibi's back disapeared

i ignored that and went on,when the kid said somehing about cutting the stone lanterns;but for some reason the p.slash wouldn't work (i'm sure i did it right);i decided to ignore that,too, and went foward;but when i triwed to go to the other areas of the village,something weird happened...

chibi passed through the lue portal that leads him to the nexta\rea,but the area wouldn't change
    if i tried to go to sakuya's tree,i could climb the stairs for some time until a invisible wall apeared to block me

if i tried to go to the main part of the vilage,i could only go afew inches before a invisible wall bolcked me

i dunno what could be the problem.maybe the rom,maybe the game,maybe my wood r4 version,maybe bcause i don't have YSmenu...?

found the rom by googling it,it was right the first option

2. guedesbrawl
    OP

Sep 6, 2010
    Brazil
    Just updated my wood r4,it didn't solve anything

3. Eswar21297

Eswar21297 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2010
    India
    From my home.
    Update it to 1.27 if you already didn't. It works really well for me though...

If it does work, enjoy the game!

Have a good day.

4. guedesbrawl
    OP

Sep 6, 2010
    Brazil
    got patched rom
    working

5. PiggyBlackWhite

PiggyBlackWhite Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2011
    United States
    Does anyone have this Rom problem?
    I cant get pass the cutscene with Kurow and Chibi about to battle King Fury.
    The screen goes black right after the cutscene where the Moon giant awakens... >:
    I'm using the old R4 Ultra with YSMenu and I'm in the underground ruins.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice