ok I give up, where you hiding the skins?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by goretech, Aug 18, 2006.

Aug 18, 2006
  1. goretech
    OP

Newcomer goretech Member

United States
    People say Supercard lite is nearly just as good to skin/theme as M3 but I can't find any skins for download.

Can you post some links to some skins?

thanks

2. FifthE1ement

Member FifthE1ement GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Sorry the SuperCard can't be skinned so I have no clue where you got that from.

FifthE1ement [​IMG]

3. goretech
    OP

Newcomer goretech Member

United States
  4. Squiffy

Member Squiffy GBATemp's Little Embarrassment

Ireland
    Well, it was given a 3, which I think is the lowest (worst). It was an odd point system.

But yeah, skins for supercard would be great, just need to improve the GUI a lot first.

5. meangreenie

Banned meangreenie Banned

United Kingdom
    I think in his first post with that points system, I noticed he got 2 SC numbers the wrong way round (or he was completely tripping), as it's common knowledge that SC's menu is extremely basic, but fast (use L or R to scroll whole pages at once)

btw.. only girls like pretty menus [​IMG]

6. BlueStar

Member BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I keep asking my flatmate the same thing!

7. r3z

Newcomer r3z Member

Japan
    The SC menu is fine as it is. I wouldn't change anything about it.. except maybe for it to use the touchscreen and to utilize the whole screen when in DS mode so that you can see more items in the list and directly access them, and perhaps even a slightly cleaner font and a better logo/menu button design. Well, apart from that I wouldn't change anything!

I don't think any of those suggestions would adversely affect the speed, and would probably make selection even faster in DS mode (more items on screen = less scrolling; use touchscreen = direct selection). But at the moment Supercard seem content to use the exact same menu for DS as GBA, and not utilize the functions available to improve the interface in DS mode.

8. goretech
    OP

Newcomer goretech Member

United States
    girls! Bah.. I like the idea of custom menu/skins as it gives me more purpose to design in my Photoshop Cs2. I guess I will wait til M3 lite comes out ;P