Hardware OK....I am having problems

StuMcBill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, I wanted to try the new backup loader that has been released so I decided I would try to dump one of my own games to burn on to disc and try. So I installed Wanikoko's cIOS37 using the file IOS37-64-v2070.wad (MD5: 29E45F850BCC86E2507BF423F7A29C2B) & the provided installer, I then ran his DVD dumper, I decided to stop because it was taking too long.

I then tried to install CIOS36_rev5-64-v1042.wad (MD5:36D88D5521743E2EFC4B980BFEE8577C) so I could try and run the Backup Loader, when installing this using WAD Manager, it fails with - Installing Title... ERROR! (ret = -1035).

So I then tried to uninstall cIOS37 using the WAD Manager (as the original installer has no Uninstall option) and I get Errors - Deleting ticket... ERROR! (ret = -1017) & Deleting title contents... ERROR! (ret = -1017).

I then tried to run Wanikoko's CIOS Downgrader but when I start it up I get an error ERROR: Could not set System Menu UID (title 1-2)! (ret = -1017).

So I then decided to try and update from Nintendo's servers, and it downloads and installs an update, however when I check which IOS's are installed, I am hold my custom IOS is still installed.

Can anyone think of a way I can get rid of this from my system, its driving me nuts!!

Thanks

StuMcBill

!!!SORRY I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION, CAN A MOD DELETE PLEASE?!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?