Gaming Ogre Battle 64 question

ph_traum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
What is the best way to play the game? I mean I can play on PC via the emulator (tried, seemed fine, but I have my questions), Wii's N64 emulator (as far as I know there is one) or via Wii's VC (as far as I have heard they are simply using the same rom as in the previous methods and emulation can be glithcy as well, but I've never tried VC before). If I should use VC, then how much does it cost (cash-wise). And NO, I will not go and look for myself because I have a both hard- and soft-modded Wii and will not enter any of the official online channels unless I'm sure it is completely safe. That is why I'm asking in the first place, actually. So, thanks in advance for answers.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Personally, I would use the VC version. The N64 emulator is ok at best.

Not sure how much it costs on the shop, I would check but i'm not at home at the moment.

And FYI, its perfectly safe to go on the Wii Shop with a modded wii.

Or seeing you have a modded Wii, go and download the wad.

baramos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The VC version is the best version since the original this game has never been to good with emulators random graphics glitches etc., I think it uses a custom microcode. Anyways its 10 bucks, runs great and even looks a little better then the original. VC is the best choice for playing this game IMO if you don't have access to the original and are a fan of the series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I do wonder if it's natural sugar