Gaming OFW to CFW

Hedgehogofchaos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I already hacked a psp slim using *Legion*s psp hacking guide, of course i just had to format the memory stick. Now my brother picked up a used slim and wants me to put cfw on it I tried psp grader and all the ipl but i cant get it to work any suggestions?

Hedgehogofchaos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no it can be flashed I have flashed it now. I ended up injecting a different ipl into the magic memory stick that psp grader created. He got it used so he wouldnt end up with a TA-88v3. Thanks for your guys attempt to help

Hedgehogofchaos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now my brothers psp is bricked adn after i flash it with either OFW or CFW. when i turn it on the screen is black and the green light stays on for about 5 seconds. should i restore the nand dump??

EDIT: My brother was smart enough to buy the extended warrenty and the battery compartment isnt the greatest (the battery will fall out if the back isnt on perfectly) I'm thinking that claiming he was updating the firmware and the battery fell out seems like the easiest way out of this whole mess. Or should i attempt to physically restore the nand dump?

kai445

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this.

Step 1: Format with MSPformat, and load TimeMachine IPL on it with "Rain's IPL & Memory Stick Tool 2.0". Be sure to also select "Create Folders". Find it here.
Step 2: Copy Despertar del Cementario v8 onto memory stick under ms0://PSP/GAME. Find it here.
Step 3: Put memory stick in your already hacked PSP, and run DDCv8, to install it to the memory card.
Step 4: Put your now perfectly made Magic Memory Stick in your bricked PSP.
Step 5: Put your Pandora battery into the PSP, be sure to hold down the L button.
Step 6: DDCv8 should boot, reinstall CFW 5.00 M33-4. Reboot.

Hedgehogofchaos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Awesome thanks kai445 that worked like a charm.
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.