Hacking OFW 6.38 Kernel Exploited

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Yup. I blame me too....
laugh.gif

I actually wonder what will happen to PSP prices now on places like ebay. Whether they'll go up, down(everyone starting to sell) or stay the same.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
OP
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Update: all PSP models supported for 6.38 downgrade now. The later models will be downgraded to 6.35, though.

QUOTE said:
Update: some1 just added 07g/09g support. So if you have one of those you need to place the 6.35 update in PSP/GAME/UPDATE, which I guess implies you’re downgrading to 6.35 and cannot go any lower. If you’re sporting hardware less than 07g, use the 6.20 update. And you can still downgrade from 6.31 or 6.35, just like Davee’s.
http://www.psp-hacks.com/2011/05/23/psp-6-...rader-released/

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Snailface said:
Update: all PSP models supported for 6.38 downgrade now. The later models will be downgraded to 6.35, though.

Thought that's what we'd all been talking about since post #20.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Snailface said:

QUOTE said:
Update: some1 just added 07g/09g support. So if you have one of those you need to place the 6.35 update in PSP/GAME/UPDATE, which I guess implies you’re downgrading to 6.35 and cannot go any lower. If you’re sporting hardware less than 07g, use the 6.20 update. And you can still downgrade from 6.31 or 6.35, just like Davee’s.
http://www.psp-hacks.com/2011/05/23/psp-6-...rader-released/
Didn't you already post that 5 posts previous to this one? And it had, as xist said, been previously stated in the thread before your first post.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
That wording is kind of badly done....Your PSPgo will require deletion of the [Resume Game] feature implies that it's gone for good, and not as i suspect it means, that you just lose your Paused Game state.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
xist said:
That wording is kind of badly done....Your PSPgo will require deletion of the [Resume Game] feature implies that it's gone for good, and not as i suspect it means, that you just lose your Paused Game state.

Has anyone confirmed that it only deletes your save states and does not remove the feature completely? Also, if it does remove it completely can you get it back by updating to 6.35?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, sorry for scaremongering there....i just meant that wording it that way implies something really bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...