Offline Network Enabler

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by suloku, Sep 7, 2012.

Sep 7, 2012

Offline Network Enabler by suloku at 7:32 PM (1,457 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. suloku
    OP

Member suloku GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Spain
    http://wiibrew.org/w...Network_Enabler

Mirror: http://www.mediafire...behdo83h24wbhm7

I made this in 2009 when realized that you can't set up a network connection trough the wii's system menu if you don't have internet access, but I never got to release it (or use it, since I had internet access). Anyway this may be useful to someone.
    Just set your network connection trough wii's system menu, let it fail the internet test and run the app, it will set all existing connections as if they had passed the internet test, and set the default connection to use (at user's choice).

Warning: this application writes to the nand, it uses the same code as fstoolbox for that. I've run it several times on my wii (from homebrew channel) and had no problems.

2. Hielkenator

Member Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    Awesome!

3. almmiron

Member almmiron GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Old topic..But i need know if there is a way to config a new network with this tool. My wii is bricked (BT module brick), and I cant load official sysmenu. but i can load homebrew in it (emulators, nintendont, etc). I need internet connection for autoupdate some apps, and cover download. There is a way do to this? Any mods to this app allow me this?

4. SANNIC789

Member SANNIC789 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    HO i remember this back on the wii i was so ung :D thanks for showing this agen im a use it 1 more

time just for fun and good old times thanks :D now im into codeing btw and im a do something sum day

just letting u no softwhare like yours on the old wii relly helped me out back then and made me whant to dvelup shit thanks :D

how ever i just relized im stell a kid only 17 0-0 oops well im geting thaer and older evry day XD

5. Ayyyyyylmao

Newcomer Ayyyyyylmao Newbie

United States
    Did you ever find a fix for this? I'm having the same exact problem

6. almmiron

Member almmiron GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    No. My bricked wii is somewhere not being used. If some parts of my new wii breaks, I will use from the old one to replace. Never find a way to connect it, ot any fix for it at all

Last edited by almmiron, Sep 1, 2016