Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK- I'll buy it on the eshop. Can someone explain how exactly I do that? Still not clear on how I can go on eshop with my 5.3 Wii U....

and it's as simple as buy it from eshop (prob spoffed I'm assuming), download it and then I can restart my system, be in 5.3 and still be able to play it without loading anything else? Just straight from menu?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's easy to access eshop (I'm currently downloading/installing xenoblade DLC, 2h download 1h install, wiiu is very slow...)

First you need to be sure you blocked the update servers (for example, set thubehax DNS : 107.211.140.65 in your wiiU network settings)

Visit this page with your browser : http://www.wj44.ml/
1. run WiiU Kernel Exploit
2. return to the browser, run NNU patcher
3. launch eShop

when you download the game, go to the download manager. If you have "system update fail" your download will not start. unplug the power cord while the console is powered. It will force a cleaning in the blocked downloads and remove the blocked system update. now it will download your game.

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks I believe I blocked the servers when I setup loadline. I already bought Mario kart DLC so with this, I can prob download that again and use it via loadline Mario kart 8?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody, i have trouble while saving in XCX with loadiine v4.0. Is there other people who have the same freeze ?
I didn't have any issue with loadiine 4.0 (not 4.1 !!) and Miimaker mode. I played with v1.0.1 on loadiine, and could continue playing with 1.0.0 after injecting the save into the console. that's funny that the game doesn't care about the current version and connects to online servers without issue. (well the update is only a dialog fix, so online is not affected).

Which mode are you using?
I've read users complaining 4.1 with Karaoke didn't save the game at all, but it didn't freeze. it said "save successful" but didn't create the files.

For you, it's freezing all the time or randomly?
if it's all the time, verify the SD card is not write protected.

CHARLES1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anybody got problems with super mario maker (updated) when trying to go to the 10 mario challenge (yellow top icon)? it freezes with me. Regards

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anybody got problems with super mario maker (updated) when trying to go to the 10 mario challenge (yellow top icon)? it freezes with me. Regards
Someone else mentioned it before, but I don't have the issue personally. I don't know if it's because I quit the game after the tutorial and saved, but it works fine for me.

Other's said v0 works fine though if I remember right.

Synestra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello Everyone
I just want to ask something, Its seems that i cant crossplay to play MH3U with my lil bro (he is using 3DS).

1. Is it imposible to play coop in MH3U?
2. Can i link Nintendo ID and add other?
3. Can i browse Miiverse?

Sorry for that noob question, i never link my nintendo id on wii u.
Thanks everyone

:):):)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's possible that the 3DS access must be enabled at launch.
when you launch a game, it grants you access rights (SD, online, miiverse, probably 3DS)

Loadiine is using SSB to launch games from SD card because that game has SD card rights. MiiMaker too.
SSB doesn't have 3DS rights, so I guess you can't use connectivity with loadiine. Not yet at least.

You can link NNID if you didn't yet. it doesn't need a system update.

3. You can browse miiverse.
But if you launch miiverse while playing a game launched from loadiine, it will be SSB miiverse.
I think you can access miiverse while on Miimaker mode, as miimaker doesn't have a miiverse ID tied to it. (I haven't really tested it)

Reactions: Synestra

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Smash has 3ds access, you can use it as as a controller basically with the 3ds version, but it might be limited compared to mh3. Doubt mii maker has access. I'll try to mess with it later if o3ds can do it. I know n3ds is a lil diff with some games since I can't play them even with cpp

Reactions: Synestra

Synestra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
it's possible that the 3DS access must be enabled at launch.
when you launch a game, it grants you access rights (SD, online, miiverse, probably 3DS)

Loadiine is using SSB to launch games from SD card because that game has SD card rights. MiiMaker too.
SSB doesn't have 3DS rights, so I guess you can't use connectivity with loadiine. Not yet at least.

You can link NNID if you didn't yet. it doesn't need a system update.

3. You can browse miiverse.
But if you launch miiverse while playing a game launched from loadiine, it will be SSB miiverse.
I think you can access miiverse while on Miimaker mode, as miimaker doesn't have a miiverse ID tied to it. (I haven't really tested it)

Smash has 3ds access, you can use it as as a controller basically with the 3ds version, but it might be limited compared to mh3. Doubt mii maker has access. I'll try to mess with it later if o3ds can do it. I know n3ds is a lil diff with some games since I can't play them even with cpp

Thanks both of you! Gonna link my NNID now. :)

Last edited by Synestra,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NP. I only know because my cousin doesn't have internet and his kids play 3DS version against Wii U player without router n stuff. It might use an ad-hoc mode but I guess it'd be the same. Not sure how it works with MH3 either, so it could not work. Game might not have local only play, and the id stuff might mess with the connection.

So there's that. Only way to know is to experiment I guess. But judging from the NNID thing, he might need internet to do what he wants which not work through loadiine probably even with Smash. Like I said,, I'll try later if I can. Don't know when I could get to it though if person doesnt reply back. Would be good to know though I guess. That game is neat in its own way.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

bradkoro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I seem to be having issues loading captain toad, mario 3d land, and mario party 10. All seem to be getting black screen with error dump. Tried changing eur to us with still no luck. any fix?

linnethsilv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
playing LoZ Windwaker on dragon roost island when reaching the top and climbing the stone ladder to save Merle if you press pause to see your items the ladder disappears and you can't go up or down unless you fall on loadliine 4.0

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
playing LoZ Windwaker on dragon roost island when reaching the top and climbing the stone ladder to save Merle if you press pause to see your items the ladder disappears and you can't go up or down unless you fall on loadliine 4.0
ill have to test this later.

I was playing Majora's Mask 3D earlier right? The part where you get the lens of truth and follow Darmani, I walked under a Tektite that jumped out of the ground.. He decided he was going to turn into a circular saw. Just started spinning real quick and flying up and down the ramp on the ice. Lol

linnethsilv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the funny thing is that i paused to drink something and when i continued i did't see the road so i backtracked, after returning to the same spot the stair was there, my dog wanted to go out and paused again and when returning no stairs to go up or down

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol