Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried Hyrule Warriors EUR dump, and it extracted fine. I think the US WUD is broken or bad key.

I even merged 1.7.0 update extracted to the extracted EUR dump and the game was updated to 1.7.0 fine :) In game features all new 1.70 patch note.

PS : loading times are terrible though. Probably my slow sd.

And... I still can't can't sports to be unlocked in Wii Sports U, all are still greyed out as if i was playing the free eShop version... Damn weird.

Last edited by alkar,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just tried Hyrule Warriors EUR dump, and it extracted fine. I think the US WUD is broken or bad key.

I even merged 1.7.0 update extracted to the extracted EUR dump and the game was updated to 1.7.0 fine :) In game features all new 1.70 patch note.

PS : loading times are terrible though. Probably my slow sd.
Load times for me aren't much different than disc, minus the gallery.

Reactions: paulloeduardo

AdityaNese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works look at this video wait about 2 min to load the game

Alright I'm trying it right now to see if it works for me.

Anyone know why W101 freezes? Did I just not wait long enough? I did wait around 5 minutes so is it longer?

EDIT: yup, Mario 3d world works. Just my impatient self being impatient before.

Last edited by AdityaNese,
Reactions: yonasz

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it seems Wii Sports Club here has all sports locked because I use Super Smash Bros eShop and not disc version. And thus somehow Wii Sports loads as eShop version IMO :(

Do you guys have any idea to trick this ? Can we also patch RPX files (although they seem encrypted anyway) or it would kill RPX signature and fail either way ?

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To expand on @alkar's post;

I ran Wii Sports Club USA RPX with Super Smash Bros. disc and it works completely
alkar ran Wii Sports Club USA RPX with Super Smash Bros. eShop and it blocks actual gameplay of sports

Can someone else test to verify these findings?

dernettemann1983

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just got the US version of Mario 3D world to startet on my eur Wiiu with german settings.
You just have to rename the language files from UsEn into EuDe. With other languages it should work,too.

ninjadudexp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the US version of Mario 3D world to startet on my eur Wiiu with german settings.
You just have to rename the language files from UsEn into EuDe. With other languages it should work,too.
yep yep tried it with a few games, and those that dont have a locilization folder, should work without any modifications ( from what ive tested so far)

looseless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

I ran Wii Sports Club USA RPX with Super Smash Bros. disc and it works completely
alkar ran Wii Sports Club USA RPX with Super Smash Bros. eShop and it blocks actual gameplay of sports

I can confirm that wii sport club US works fine on my pal wiiu (played tennis and golf, and other sports were unlocked) and I use Smash Bros disc version..

Last edited by looseless,

S-MAGS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Yep it's happening me too, i use eshop version and it blocks the gameplay

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is super interesting. @thej3ster we're going to need something in the compatibility guide for this. Using the eShop version of SSB messes some things up.
Would this mean that VC titles might have a better chance at working with the eShop version? I only have the disc, so I can't test it.

Edit: I can also confirm Wii Sports Club works just fine with SSB Disc Ver.

Last edited by rufuszombot,

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would this mean that VC titles might have a better chance at working with the eShop version? I only have the disc, so I can't test it.
Its possible but I don't have any eshop games to try.

That being said I just tried mass effect 3 EUR with latest patch extracted in it and it works fine.

Sadly my sdcard is too slow and sound/voices are delayed.. And loading terrible. But I did play the prologue fine.

srbeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NTSC-U system with Mass Effect 3 WITH title update v16 applied (reduces rpx to acceptable size) Game loads and does not freeze but logger shows it just stops loading. Waited 10 minutes on the last file loaded and no change, pressed home and exited.

http://pastebin.com/93nGr5N4

Last edited by srbeen,
Reactions: paulloeduardo

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aren't we supposed to only be using the disc version of SSB anyway¿
I guess it's your compatibility guide so you get to make that decision lol. Of course it would be nice to include eShop version since there are a lot of people that have it, but then things like this happen so it's harder to keep it all straight.

If you are doing disc only I'd mention that in the OP though.

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTSC-U system with Mass Effect 3 WITH title update v16 applied (reduces rpx to acceptable size) Game loads and does not freeze but logger shows it just stops loading. Waited 10 minutes on the last file loaded and no change, pressed home and exited.

http://pastebin.com/93nGr5N4
The game works. See my post up above. I did have to wait for it to load but definitely less than 5 minutes.

srbeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He may be using a much lower class SD card? That's what comes to mind when I think archaically long loading times

UHS-1 64GB sandisk. Get 70MB write on my computer with it, so I don't think its the SD speed. Could be compatibility but no issues in other releases, or that file was corrupted on copy. I am NTSC region and this game is Euro tho, but it was 10 min no budge on that file and it wasn't a crash, just stopped loading as I backed out fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...