jillchan_

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
help please!

im now in chapter 02 on story mode but i cant seem to go far because the battle between ryohei and gokudera wont end! i've finished the first one (you will open the box weapon of ryohei) then after that you'll battle again with you as ryohei, but this time i cant finish it. i tried everything but it just wont progress to the story. help please! what will i do to fulfill the conditions on that battle??

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
First of all, what the heck game are you referring to? Secondly, why on earth can't you post it in the relevant topic/section? This is for translation requests ONLY. I sincerely hope some mods are as sick of the ignorance as I am starting to become...

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OrKo said:
Sorry guys I want to ask something. I saw at forum Mugen No Frontier: Exceed has translated a little. I appreciated very much.

I want to play this game very very much
smile.gif
. I have waited this game like crazy after the Mugen No Frontier (Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Endless Frontier). Has anyone continue to translate this game? If someone continue this project, I will thank him/her very much.

Good games
smile.gif

I don't know what happened to Noitora, but he closed his thread about the translation a while ago.

Heram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
5371 - SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave

Actually if someone was interested in doing a partial translation for this one it would make a fun game.
What i mean by partial is more like menu/weapons/items/objectives. I havent seen the show so i dont know if the story is worthwile but still the gameplay is fun even a bit repetitive in terms of background (But just did a few of it).

Anyway just try it if you like dynasty warrior and robots.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heram said:
5371 - SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave

Actually if someone was interested in doing a partial translation for this one it would make a fun game.
What i mean by partial is more like menu/weapons/items/objectives. I havent seen the show so i dont know if the story is worthwile but still the gameplay is fun even a bit repetitive in terms of background (But just did a few of it).

Anyway just try it if you like dynasty warrior and robots.

it is good game but what about SD Gundam - G Generation DS, SD Gundam G Generation: Cross Drive, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Emblem of Gundam

Detetive10

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Game name
Gyakuten Kenji 2 [DEMO] ( Ace Attorney Investigations 2 [DEMO] )
yaynds.gif

Release date
Maybe in January 13, 2011 (JP). Because it's a demo, I don't know exactly when it was released.

Game info
Gyakuten Kenji 2 (???? 2 Gyakuten Kenji 2, lit. Turnabout Prosecutor 2) is the sequel to Gyakuten Kenji and the sixth game in the Ace Attorney series of text adventure video games.
More info in: http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Gyakuten_Kenji_2

Screenshots
aceattorneyinvestigatio.jpg

Trailer

Cover and screenshots uploaded with ImageShack.us

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rokku said:
Well he did PM me shortly after closing his thread to say the project wasn't done yet.

So... doesn't that give you your answer? :wtf:
He's too busy for it right now. Sure, it might not be dead, but it's not being worked on right now. He's helping with other translations and part of another translation, as well as having a life. He's quite busy.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Rokku said:
Well he did PM me shortly after closing his thread to say the project wasn't done yet.

So... doesn't that give you your answer? :wtf:
He's too busy for it right now. Sure, it might not be dead, but it's not being worked on right now. He's helping with other translations and part of another translation, as well as having a life. He's quite busy.

Well I don't want them to think it's a dead translation when it's not...

chaxchi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so why is on the main page all the links for the games are dead? everyone i click on they say there broken or dead.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Masterpaul said:
Game name
Tsumuji

Release date
You can download it off the internet. Its not going to be released in other countries unfortunetly.

Game info
Its an Zelda clone, its actually really good.
*snipped the movies*
Well, yeh, it looks like a zelda clone, and it does seem to play the same.. But it's EA, what did you expect. Every good thing gets cloned. Although, the graphics are quite nice in this game.

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Masterpaul said:
Game name
Tsumuji

Release date
You can download it off the internet. Its not going to be released in other countries unfortunetly.

Game info
Its an Zelda clone, its actually really good.

This game looks pretty good.

I dont know if its been asked, but Bleach 4th Flamebringer would be nice to play in English also.

alkahest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game name
Mega Man Battle Network: Operation Shooting Star

realease date
11/12/09 jp

game info
another battle network game
tongue.gif

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
nebula91 said:
How about Digimon Story: Lost Evolution. There's been no word nor an announcement of a release outside of Japan and the game came out in July. I'm a big fan of these games and would like to see it translated if possible
yaynds.gif

Game Name
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution

Release Date
July 1, 2010

Game info
Role Playing Game

Gameplay

I agree with him, this game seems to not be released in america do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-