Gaming Official Super Scribblenauts thread

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man, can someone give me the answer to 6-1?

I can't seem to figure it out. There's a winged caveman in the bottom middle, and there's 3 dinosaurs [some armored dinosaur, a pterodactyl, and a raptor.]

And you have to make something with the same qualities for the bottom three where the middle is a winged neanderthal,

I've spent like 45 minutes trying things.. but no go.

I also hated that level you had to come up with professors for a college. I thought I had to add "professor" at the end of each one.... unclear instructions is unclear.

Kaero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Man, can someone give me the answer to 6-1?

I can't seem to figure it out. There's a winged caveman in the bottom middle, and there's 3 dinosaurs [some armored dinosaur, a pterodactyl, and a raptor.]

And you have to make something with the same qualities for the bottom three where the middle is a winged neanderthal,

I've spent like 45 minutes trying things.. but no go.

I also hated that level you had to come up with professors for a college. I thought I had to add "professor" at the end of each one.... unclear instructions is unclear.
That one is easy o.O
You just have to write armored spiky resistant caveman and carnivorous fast dangerous caveman and it should work. Yes, I put at least 3 adjectives in most of my creations 8D

Radio-Active

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok so there is a new WAIO for the R4i gold, does scribblenauts work with this? and can i put it on a R4i red? im asking this because i've heard from a friend that the R4i gold the same thing is as the red version...

Kaero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Radio-Active said:
ok so there is a new WAIO for the R4i gold, does scribblenauts work with this? and can i put it on a R4i red? im asking this because i've heard from a friend that the R4i gold the same thing is as the red version...
WAIO and WOOD aren't the same thing. But anyways Super scribblenauts works fully on the R4i Gold with WOOD, based on what's written on the changelog. I doubt it works on a R4Red, though, whatever that is.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Are you exhausted, thinking of new word combinations? Try this:

greyhound has written a very nice and simple to use IRC bot script that uses nouns and adjectives from the Super Scribblenauts word lists. It uses multiple adjectives and a noun, randomly selecting them from the word list files.

Example:
!scribble
UNCIVILISED ORTHODOX WHITE-EYE
!scribble
BIG-HEARTED ROUNDED FRENCH HORN

Interestingly, every single generated word is working with the game! If you want to have fun with it, join us all Super Scribblenauts fans at:

irc2.gbatemp.net:5190 #SuperScribblenauts
Click here to enter the #SuperScribblenauts chatroom via Mibbit

See you there and we can have fun exploring the words together!
[/p]
EDIT: Whoop, post 1666

Radio-Active

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
5 days without playing, even WAIO doesn't work for me (can't seem to start it!) where are all the patch makers?
cry.gif

TwilitWings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I finally got this game working on my DS/Acekard by formatting [multiple times, mind you] and attempting with a different rom (with AAP on, of course). It ended up working with a different release of the game than previously suggested. However, now I'm wondering, as I'm playing through the game, if the rom I'm using is somehow glitchy because the game keeps tacking on random adjectives (i.e. for the man to dragon level, I typed in "Green potion" and I got a "Nuclear Yellow Potion" or I simply type in "Doctor" and I'll get an "Angry, Levitating Doctor"). Is this happening to anyone else? Is this how the game is supposed to play or am I just crazy?
ohnoes.png

QueenLolita

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwilitWings said:
So I finally got this game working on my DS/Acekard by formatting [multiple times, mind you] and attempting with a different rom (with AAP on, of course). It ended up working with a different release of the game than previously suggested. However, now I'm wondering, as I'm playing through the game, if the rom I'm using is somehow glitchy because the game keeps tacking on random adjectives (i.e. for the man to dragon level, I typed in "Green potion" and I got a "Nuclear Yellow Potion" or I simply type in "Doctor" and I'll get an "Angry, Levitating Doctor"). Is this happening to anyone else? Is this how the game is supposed to play or am I just crazy?
ohnoes.png

If I remember reading , it's more AP. Good luck!
hate2.gif

Officer Delibird

Trophies
Website
comitsblog.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
QueenLolita said:
TwilitWings said:
ohnoes.png

hate2.gif
5th cell got real smart all of a sudden

S

SuperBlooper057

Officer Delibird said:
QueenLolita said:
TwilitWings said:
ohnoes.png

hate2.gif
5th cell got real smart all of a sudden
Yeah, I saw somewhere else that it's the best AP since DOOM II:
bestj.png

jackoclif97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can someone send me a list of instructions and what rom i should use to play super scribblenauts on my r4i gold with wod 1.14.2 i cant get it rite!

Hamboigahs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone figured out what makes this game work and what doesn't yet?

I simply CANNOT get this game to work on my AceKard 2i, with the AKAIO 1.8 firmware. I've formatted my card multiple times, I have the Bypass AP enabled, and I STILL get the looping intro. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Also, sorry about this terrible first post. I usually find the answers I need by lurking or reading through the whole thread but I have no idea what's going on with this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o