Gaming Official Super Scribblenauts thread

wesley0104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
[/quote]

I'm going to try formating or adding the loaders again, but aren't we suppsed to use FAT 32?
[/quote]

Yes we sure are
smile.gif

i use fat32 don't know about other people

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Wesley
Okay. I saw your theory checked out on a ROM site. I'm going to buy another card if formatting and adding the loaders again don't work. But do I need to buy a larger card, or does it need to be SCHD (or something like that)?

ps3gila

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GUYS, I've found out the way to play using AKAIO 1.8! On the menu, select Super Scribblenauts, but press Y instead, it would take you to the Properties. There, press Y again to go to Rom Settings, and then just enable Bypass Antipiracy, and press A to save. Hope it helps!

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps3gila said:
GUYS, I've found out the way to play using AKAIO 1.8! On the menu, select Super Scribblenauts, but press Y instead, it would take you to the Properties. There, press Y again to go to Rom Settings, and then just enable Bypass Antipiracy, and press A to save. Hope it helps!

Thanks, but most of us have done that and it still doesn't work.

thhorde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nolegirl said:
ps3gila said:

ok. here how to get super scribblenauts working with akaio 1.8.0

1.download the 1.8.0

2.delete the old _aio folder and the old akmenu/akloader(i cant remember what its called)

3. copy and paste the stuff in 1.8.0.zip into ur acekard

4.delete your old super scribblenauts save file

5. press start and go into system options/preferences(once again cant remember witch 1)

press "R" a few times until you see anti anti piracy(hint:its at/near the bottom) and switch it to enabled

6.highlite super scribblenauts and press "Y" twice and enable anti anti piracy again

7.Enjoy!

if you have any questions,please ask.
ps,i know this works because im on the second constallation.
pss,yes i figured this out on my own.

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, what I'd like to know is, is anyone even working on a patch for the few remaining carts that Super Scribblenauts doesn't work on (DSTT, M3DS Real, etc)? I mean, I can wait as long as it takes as long as I know I'm actually waiting for something. As long as I know that someone's working on it, I can wait weeks, months, etc. But I hate sitting around waiting for something that might not even be in production.

rabathehutch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thhorde said:
nolegirl said:
ps3gila said:

1.download the 1.8.0

2.delete the old _aio folder and the old akmenu/akloader(i cant remember what its called)

5. press start and go into system options/preferences(once again cant remember witch 1)

press "R" a few times until you see anti anti piracy(hint:its at/near the bottom) and switch it to enabled

6.highlite super scribblenauts and press "Y" twice and enable anti anti piracy again

7.Enjoy!

Doesn't work, sorry
unsure.gif
It just comes up with the nintendo logo then a white background with the music (which i'm sick of hearing) playing

Lingwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nolegirl said:
Lingwo said:
New post'er but for people having trouble with the Intro still looping on AKAIO 1.8, format your card using FAT and it should work.

Mine had the intro problem and i spent all day trying things, just tired formatting the card with FAT (not FAT32). It works fine now.

Give it a try.

I'm going to try formating or adding the loaders again, but aren't we suppsed to use FAT 32?
Not really, it shouldn't matter with 4GB or lower.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you guys are just...inexperienced or what, but I did everything thhorde said, (you know, his steps) except for step 4 (I used a save file from my R4/DStwo) and step 6. ( I didn't do that one) It totally works.

thhorde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rabathehutch said:
thhorde said:
nolegirl said:
ps3gila said:

1.download the 1.8.0

7.Enjoy!

Doesn't work, sorry
unsure.gif
It just comes up with the nintendo logo then a white background with the music (which i'm sick of hearing) playing
ok then, i did 1 more thing for the sake of doing it and i didnt really think that it would effect anything.
i enabled everything else in the options for the game(not the actual acekard) except the save size and save slot.hope this helps.

oh, and presto,im very glad i helped you and dont worry, i am completley prepared for all the noobs and their "it doesnt work" and their "OMG WTF BARBECUE IT DOESNT WORK WATS WRONG WITH YOU U LIAR!"
anyways, if too many people freak out at me, i just dont help them.this is the internet (hooray!
biggrin.gif
not school (boooooooo
ohnoes.png
)

ps, presto, congragulations!u are the first person who has spelt my name right! everyone seems to think its 1 h not 2.its 2. tHHorde

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thhorde said:
nolegirl said:
ps3gila said:

1.download the 1.8.0

7.Enjoy!

Okay I'm going to try this now...

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nolegirl said:
thhorde said:
nolegirl said:
ps3gila said:

1.download the 1.8.0

7.Enjoy!

Okay I'm going to try this now...

No... It still doesn't work...

Grink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bluelaserman said:
dom246 said:
Bluelaserman said:
dom246 said:
I just downloaded the cracked rom i shall test it now, i just searched the suxxors full name this morning and found it

(Super_Scribblenauts_CRACKED_INTERNAL_DO_NOT_SPREAD_NDS-SUXXORS )

That's not cracked...

Meh..sorry, i was just rushing to find a cracked rom...i downloaded AKAIO 1.8.0 and clean rom didnt work.

You need to put Anti-Piracy on within the options.

how do i do that (just updated to 1.80)

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it Anti Anti Piracy, or Bypass Anti Piracy? I keep seeing people write AAP. All I see on my card is Bypass Anti Piracy and it gives the option to enable, default, or disable.

thhorde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nolegirl said:
Is it Anti Anti Piracy, or Bypass Anti Piracy? I keep seeing people write AAP. All I see on my card is Bypass Anti Piracy and it gives the option to enable, default, or disable.

its bypass sorry about that.
ps,enable it

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thhorde said:
nolegirl said:

its bypass sorry about that.
ps,enable it

Okay. I need a little help. I just reformatted my card. I know I make a games folder, but does the _aio folder come with the FW?

NeonJ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I need help getting SSN to work with my Acekard 2i

AKAIO 1.8.0
Kingston SDHC 4GB MicroSD card (heard SD card was the case)
"Scene Release"

Any help? I'll answer all questions.

danielico8

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sry thhorde, didn't worked here either, trying it again to see if it works (also, i have the same thing as nolegirl)

EDIT:

YAHHOOOOO DID IT

hey guys, u really have to delete the old "_aio" folder, just replacing it wont work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1