Gaming Official Super Scribblenauts thread

C

croagunk.master

SignZ said:
Wow, the last level was nice. Especially the searched word at the end.
biggrin.gif

Ok this is offtopic but where did you get MENUDo?

smilodon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
LUA script for using your keyboard to type in the notebook:
http://www.mediafire.com/?l8d7n29g8f4enbm

The only setup you need to do to use it is unmap any keys that use A-Z. They're mostly in the hotkeys menus, but also your normal controls. Looking for a way to avoid this, but haven't found one yet.

In DeSmuME, load up the game then press file->lua scripting->new lua scripting window.
Browse, then select the LUA.

Keymap:
A-Z=A-Z
space=space
backspace=backspace
numpad1=open notebook
numpad2/enter=accept word
numpad4=dash(-)
numpad5=previous words

New upgrade, when you press enter it accept the word
happy.gif

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I'm new here and I just got the 1.8 Akaio FW. However, Super Scribblenauts still doesn't work for me. I have enabled the AP but I still get the loop. Any ideas?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nolegirl said:
Hi all, I'm new here and I just got the 1.8 Akaio FW. However, Super Scribblenauts still doesn't work for me. I have enabled the AP but I still get the loop. Any ideas?
Game works fine here with AKAIO 1.8.0! Make sure the bypass antipiracy option is enabled AND you saved this option!

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
nolegirl said:
Game works fine here with AKAIO 1.8.0! Make sure the bypass antipiracy option is enabled AND you saved this option!

Yeah, I did. I deleted the rom then added it again. I deleted the FW and added it again. It seems like I'm the only one that can't play it.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
nolegirl said:
FIX94 said:
nolegirl said:

Yeah, I did. I deleted the rom then added it again. I deleted the FW and added it again. It seems like I'm the only one that can't play it.
Try to add the loader again:
http://akaio.net/loaders/

nolegirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
nolegirl said:
FIX94 said:
nolegirl said:

Try to add the loader again:
http://akaio.net/loaders/

Okay. I don't need to re-format my card do I?

niallycurtis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nolegirl said:

Maybe a bad dump. Try a different site and try again

Radio-Active

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Castiel said:
Pyr0freak said:
Well, R4 is fixed, AKAIO is fixed, but M3 users and TTDS users (which people DIDN'T EVEN MENTION), AKA me, are left for dead
frown.gif

Don't forget the R4i SDHC users
maybe we are left for dead, but dont forget there is still hope, dont give up on hope... just be a bit more patient, im sure the patch will be there tomorrow or sunday... JUST DONT GIVE UP ON HOPE
yaynds.gif

stylow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Radio-Active said:
Castiel said:
Pyr0freak said:
Well, R4 is fixed, AKAIO is fixed, but M3 users and TTDS users (which people DIDN'T EVEN MENTION), AKA me, are left for dead
frown.gif

Don't forget the R4i SDHC users
maybe we are left for dead, but dont forget there is still hope, dont give up on hope... just be a bit more patient, im sure the patch will be there tomorrow or sunday... JUST DONT GIVE UP ON HOPE
yaynds.gif
Thx man i don't

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.