Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
.:drk_drgn:. said:
Hells Malice said:
What the HELL.

-Spawned a super sword
- Super sword spawned a pink, spotted bathtub with pink wings.
- Put the super sword IN the bathtub.
- Waited, removed sword...super huge angry sword pops out and tries to kill me.
- I run, spawn another sword, and suddenly the super huge angry sword turns into a medium friendly sword or something.
- Ignored the new tub with white wings, put my new sword in the old tub. Waited.
-New tub floated over, and was absorbed by the old tub.
- Suddenly the old tub spews out two super huge angry sword, and a starite. I go to pick up the starite, but the SWORD picks it up, and it ticks like a bomb and explodes, killing the sword and me.

That was the strangest thing...ever.
I have yet to be able to replicate it following what I did.
How did you get past the logo loop?

Instead of QQing like most people, I just started using an emulator.
DeSmuME 0.9.6 to be exact. Works flawlessly.

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Here's what I believe to be the full English dictionary. The ROM has other languages in it, but I only extracted English.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t8dmhl96kymi6k9

Damn, this was more of a pain than I thought it would be......The text was one byte saying length of string, then the string, and then a number of random(probably not) characters most of the time length 12. But sometimes it would be longer, and that was hard to detect.....

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
windwakr said:
Here's what I believe to be the full English dictionary. The ROM has other languages in it, but I only extracted English.

Damn, this was more of a pain than I thought it would be......The text was one byte saying length of string, then the string, and then a number of random(probably not) characters most of the time length 12. But sometimes it would be longer, and that was hard to detect.....
TBH having a dictionary of words there ruins part of the fun of the game. I mean, its pretty fun thinking up something and then being suprised if its there, and think "Whoah thats so awesome, i must be the first to think of that"

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zeromac said:
windwakr said:

TBH having a dictionary of words there ruins part of the fun of the game. I mean, its pretty fun thinking up something and then being suprised if its there, and think "Whoah thats so awesome, i must be the first to think of that"

Not really.
It's nice to know if a word you type in will be there, instead of wasting my time trying.
Mostly I want an adjective list. So many adjectives don't work.

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Not really.
It's nice to know if a word you type in will be there, instead of wasting my time trying.
Mostly I want an adjective list. So many adjectives don't work.

The adjectives are in the file I posted, but they're mixed together with all the normal words. Hopefully someone who can spend some more time examining the ROM can figure out how to separate them.

EDIT: Actually, the adjectives aren't there, I'm too tired. I'll look around tomorrow.

JopoElLoco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
The game doesn't have imagination. You can't summon "Manly Justin Bieber"
frown.gif

polendino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JopoElLoco said:
The game doesn't have imagination. You can't summon "Manly Justin Bieber"
frown.gif

That's more an issue of physical impossibility in real life rather than imagination... How about "Manly Woman"? Close enough?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4